Author Topic: Log-in Page Refreshing  (Read 2099 times)

Offline Riley.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Log-in Page Refreshing
« on: February 27, 2020, 03:06:05 pm »
I'll begin by saying I did go through this page for any similar issues and found a few! But the fixes for those didn't work for me.

Whenever I try to log-in to the browser to play in-game, the page refreshes. FireFox shows the popup prompting if I'd like to remember the password so something is happening- just not the right thing? I've cleared my cache/cookies on my main Browser- Firefox-- and tried to log in on Opera, Explorer, and Chrome with three different accounts to check if it was just me entering my account information wrong but no dice. I even tried on another PC, one connected by ethernet, and it didn't work. Annoyingly, I can log in to my User Panel on the FH site just fine with my Riley. account.

https://feral-heart.com/login/index.php <-- This is the link I'm having trouble getting my account(s) through.

I've never had this issue with my internet before! While I do live on a campus using WiFi it's always been more than strong enough to access FH-- but I was kicked off the game around 4pm two days ago (Tuesday) and haven't been able to log into my FH browser since. I called IT and asked if we were having internet issues and they said no, so I'm wondering if it's maybe something on FH's end. I'm waiting for a call on IT's part to get back to me maybe today or tomorrow about if something they did was accidentally blocking FH but they said they hadn't done any maintenance on the filters in months.

I appreciate any help this turns up! Even if it's just recycled advice.

SpicyDirt

Re: Log-in Page Refreshing
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 03:12:33 pm »
Hello! I'd recommend keeping an eye on this post ---> https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=67778.0

This is an issue affecting a few users of FH and they are currently working on a fix! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Offline Riley.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 03:16:24 pm »
Hello! I'd recommend keeping an eye on this post ---> https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=67778.0

This is an issue affecting a few users of FH and they are currently working on a fix! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Oh that's good to hear! Not that they're having issues but that it isn't exclusively only me having this issue. Thank you very much! I'll keep an eye out for updates, then. :)

Offline Riley.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 05:04:39 pm »
UPDATE:

I've been doing a bunch of things to try and remedy this. I've called up IT and they even whitelisted FH, and I trailed my way down to visiting https://feral-heart.com/myip/ and then an alternate link that downloads FHmyip.exe onto my PC to check and ensure that FH is recognizing my IP address as one in the same. But the .exe isn't showing any sign of an IP; it only tells me that a numbered identifier has arrived. Is there any step I need to do in the .exe terminal to have it check for the IP FH is seeing?

Offline Riley.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2020, 05:05:00 pm »
**Worth noting that I double and then triple checked, I don't have a proxy set up!

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2020, 05:24:51 pm »
Unfortunately I think it's an issue on our end, the problem has been forwarded to our server master so hopefully it's resolved soon! Apologies again for the inconvenience!

You are amazing <3

Offline Riley.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2020, 08:03:59 pm »
Unfortunately I think it's an issue on our end, the problem has been forwarded to our server master so hopefully it's resolved soon! Apologies again for the inconvenience!
No inconvenience at all! It's only a game, after all. Thank you very much for hearing us out! : ) I'll keep an ear out for any updates from the server master or FH staff regarding this issue.