Author Topic: Feral heart RP group - something else than discord??  (Read 1393 times)

arilioness

Feral heart RP group - something else than discord??
« on: April 17, 2020, 11:24:00 pm »
I didnt really know where to put this as there is nothing like a group/roleplay help thing other than character and roleplay tutorials but that is for posting tutorials ofcourse, ill allow mods to move it to where they think it belongs, now to the problem, most people use discord as private chat for their feral heart group, and i wanted to do so too, thing is, that i have an unclaimed discord account, and i dont want to risk losing the group if i lose the account in any way, but if i claim it, it will ask for an extra mobile verification, which i well, DoNt HaVeEe, and then again i wouldnt be able to access the group anymore, so my question is, is there anything else that is like or better than discord to use?, i had thought of just the group chat in-game, but if someone loses access to the game, they wouldnt be able to get in, i also thought of like a special forum topic to chat with eachother as group members, but ofcourse everyone could just enter in and see everything, so i really dont know :C
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 11:25:57 pm by arilioness »

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: Feral heart RP group - something else than discord??
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 11:43:29 pm »
A really old method of keeping group stuff private while having access to chat functions when someone had no access to the game was proboards.com as long as you set it up right.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

arilioness

Re: Feral heart RP group - something else than discord??
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 10:35:11 am »
Thank you very much for your answer!