Author Topic: Registering Issues  (Read 1779 times)

Offline JordyWild

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Registering Issues
« on: April 27, 2020, 09:51:46 pm »
So, when registration was open, I believe...yesterday? I attempted to register an account under a new email, for my pack that i have been developing, but I came across an issue...I attempted to make the account, right? Typed in the username I wanted and typed in a gmail email address, and tried to put it through, but instead It redirected me to a black page with an error across the screen that said 'Mailer Error: SMTP Error: data not accepted.SMTP server error: DATA END command failed Detail: Message rejected: Email address is not verified. The following identities failed the check in region EU-WEST-1 SMTP code: 554'

So, I realize that the error itself says that my email address isn't verified, so I dont know if its something on my end because I checked my gmail's recovery email or whatever, and I never received  any verification code from google. So im not sure if you guys will be able to help me at all, and unfortunately didn't screenshot any proof either of the error ;-;

By the time I tried to go back to try again, registration closed on me and has been closed since, just my luck :(

I know something went through cause on my older accounts (that i have now deleted) I tried to change their username to the username I wanted on the account that I tried to make, and it says that the account is waiting to be verified, so something must've went through...

I dont know if any of you will be able to help me, but I thought i'd try in case the site glitched out or something.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Registering Issues
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 04:29:31 am »
Yes, this has been a common issue. Our server host Razmirz has been notified and is looking into it
Farewell everyone<3

Offline JordyWild

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 05:29:33 am »
Ah, alright, good!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 03:00:55 pm »
Today Raz said it should be sorted out now. Hopefully it works, if not just let us know <3

Offline JordyWild

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 05:11:28 pm »
Yep all good! Finally was able to make the account ^^' Thanks FH Team!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2020, 06:14:31 pm »
I'm glad it's working! Locking this up now
Farewell everyone<3