Author Topic: Can't reset Password  (Read 2053 times)

Offline thinking.kiwi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't reset Password
« on: April 30, 2020, 08:45:43 pm »
Hello everyone! I've managed to log in with no problems, but my friend is having problems resetting her password.
Whenever she tried to reset it on the "forgotten password" page, she gets this error message:

"Activation could not be sent.Mailer Error: You must provide at least one recipient email address"

She had already activated her account, she just wants to change her password.

SpicyDirt

Re: Can't reset Password
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 09:33:22 pm »
Hello there!

It sounds as if the game is having some issues with connecting to your email address. I'd suggest going into the FH homepage and using the "forgotten password" to the user panel. That there might be able to help you out better as it is connected right to our main page!

Offline thinking.kiwi

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 09:48:15 pm »
Hello there!

It sounds as if the game is having some issues with connecting to your email address. I'd suggest going into the FH homepage and using the "forgotten password" to the user panel. That there might be able to help you out better as it is connected right to our main page!
But that's exactly what my friend is trying to do!

SpicyDirt

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 09:49:18 pm »
Hello there!

But that's exactly what my friend is trying to do?

Sorry, I thought you were trying to do it through the "play game" tab! If that is the case, you may be able to contact one of the staff members to see if they could essentially "reset" the password for you.

Offline thinking.kiwi

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2020, 02:37:26 am »
Hello there!

But that's exactly what my friend is trying to do?

Sorry, I thought you were trying to do it through the "play game" tab! If that is the case, you may be able to contact one of the staff members to see if they could essentially "reset" the password for you.

thanks!! I'll try that~