Author Topic: Hacking Update 30 Nov  (Read 520033 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking Update 30 Nov
« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2015, 01:04:09 am »
There's users using FireFox and chrome and successfully playing the game. This is without doing anything but logging in.

Until we know exact details on what can be causing this it's hard to explain to users what they might be doing wrong or what is at cause. Right now this is still being worked on and we cannot find any issues caused since many players have it working already.

Try another computer for the sake of just trying, install different browsers, make sure you are connected directly to the internet without any proxies or other internet settings, do not have private browsing enabled, make sure your browser save cookies from the sites it visits, make sure you enter your username correctly with all Capitalization the right etc etc.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2015, 01:17:40 am »
it just let me in, but then it kicked me out again! this new update was a mistake! I liked it better when I could actually play! >:( >:( >:(

Meet Chubster! © ChekachekaFisi/GigglesTheHyena
T.U.F.F. Puppy © Butch Hartman
What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2015, 01:22:09 am »
it just let me in, but then it kicked me out again! this new update was a mistake! I liked it better when I could actually play! >:( >:( >:(

This new update is what's allowing anyone to play the game safely in the first place. Please keep in mind that Raz is still working on server stuff while we're playing so it's not going to be 100% perfect and there will be some blinks here and there. Try to bear with the staff team while they're fixing everything. They're doing their best!

in-game: hooli

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 02, 2015, 01:27:11 am »

This new update is what's allowing anyone to play the game safely in the first place. Please keep in mind that Raz is still working on server stuff while we're playing so it's not going to be 100% perfect and there will be some blinks here and there. Try to bear with the staff team while they're fixing everything. They're doing their best!

It's not allowing me to play at all. that's the problem. from the moment I log in, it logs me back out and loses connection. all my friends in the game get to play but me. :( :'(
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 01:31:10 am by AuBurney Tanice Tuckerson »

Meet Chubster! © ChekachekaFisi/GigglesTheHyena
T.U.F.F. Puppy © Butch Hartman
What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 02, 2015, 01:32:56 am »

It's not allowing me to play at all. that's the problem. from the moment I log in, it logs me back out and loses connection. all my friends in the game get to play but me. :( :'(

Try making a separate help thread, then. That way your post will get more attention and more possibilities for your issue to be resolved.

in-game: hooli

Offline arcticlionwolf

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 02, 2015, 01:35:21 am »
I click the link, Log in on the browser, (I have ONLY that tab open) and then I log in. When I click 'Login' on the actual game, It just says 'connecting' for a few minutes then says 'Could not connect to the server'.  I'm really sad because I can't play it! Anyone got any advice or ideas to make this work?

P.S, I know the Staff are working really hard, And I appreciate that, But I just really wanna play and see my friend :(

Offline arcticlionwolf

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 02, 2015, 01:36:59 am »
Nevermind^ :)

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 02, 2015, 01:58:43 am »
This is NOT a solution. This needs to be FIXED.
Doesn't work Red.
I hope you realize how rude you're being. They're doing the best they can. Unless you can do better, either learn some manners, be patient and do everything possible since it obviously works for other people, or don't play.

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 02, 2015, 02:01:10 am »
This is extremely rude and uncalled for. It's not an "update", it's an attempt to please the players who want to play, while trying to work out the security issues created by the hackers. The staff are doing the best they can at the moment and you need to chill out. This was not necessary and if I were staff, I'd be hurt by people saying things like this. Be appreciative for what is given to us, please, or don't play.

Offline Stagleap

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 02, 2015, 02:44:48 am »
FeralHeart still won't let me in, it still says 'Failed to connect to front server' Can I get some help on this?