Author Topic: Hannah - The Angel amoung the Stars ⛧ (NEW PRESET)  (Read 1832 times)

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Hannah - The Angel amoung the Stars ⛧ (NEW PRESET)
« on: April 25, 2020, 06:09:46 pm »
I only have one main/active OC I draw, so I thought it'd make sense to make a proper biography for her! - (This has been transferred from the FHU site but more up-to-date information.)

⛧ - H A N N A H - ⛧

General Character Overview.

Home environment: She travels from planet to planet, currently residing on Earth.
Species: She comes from a long lineage of Angels, but she takes the form often as a Dalmatian dog.
Key Features: Long pink hair, ears that flop to the side, gradient fade along her body, distinctive spots that follow the body gradient.
Body Weight: 110lbs (anthro)
Height: 5'5ft
Build: Slim torso/upper body, larger hips and thighs. - Pear body shape.
Age Group: Teenager.
Personality: Courageous, passive-aggressive, selfless, reckless.

Family History and Backstory.

Hana was born to a large family of Angels, who have no true form, all of which carried special skills. She is the daughter of Leani (Angel of the Oceans) and Carlisle (Angel of War), both of which raised her to be defensive of herself and never let anyone break down her walls. Growing up on the planet of Ailion she was surrounded by war, deceptive personalities, and things that couldn't be trusted. Having her grow up in this environment made her very untrustworthy of new people and very rarely let people see the softer side of her, meaning she pushed a lot of people away and grew a lot of enemies.
The home she grew up in was nothing close to special, a small shack on the East side of one of the planets largest rivers. She never took luxuries for granted and always kept her family close to her, over-protective being apart of her personality which would grow even stronger as she progressed into teenage-hood.
She grew alongside many siblings, it wasn't an easy life for her as she was the runt of the pack, but she never let that define her. When her siblings would tease and bully her she would use that to her advantage and use it to become a stronger person.

When she finally turned 14, she ventured out of Ailion, in hopes of finding a new planet to reside on... Earth. A planet full of new possibilities and adventures, something she strived her life to be full off.
In the present, she has no life goal, she wanders around Earth waiting for opportunities to strike her. She chases adrenaline and loves to hunt, and sometimes takes on hitmen-like orders, though only takes on orders she thinks is necessary. (not going into detail here as I don't think it's appropriate for this site.)
She still visits her home planet and others from time-to-time, but Earth is where she feels her true home is.

Trivia

> She was created/designed on the 9th of March, 2020, by a friend of mine.
> She has many aspects of her inspired from movies, such as Twilight, and several Disney movies.
> Her safe-space are the games Animal Crossing and Deemo. Due to PTSD from her home-planet she often goes to play when feeling vulnerable.
> When growing up in Ailion she came very close to dying, many of the children there got called into Active-duty due to a lack of soldiers during the war.
> One of her abilities is hypnotisation, though she keeps it a secret to be able to use it to her advantage when need be.
> Her real name is Hannah (Hana) but is often nicknamed Kitty due to her cat-like behaviour (is not fully capable of acting like a dog).

FeralHeart

Preset downloads - https://sta.sh/2fznddim8tq?edit=1 (She has two preset versions, one night and one day.)
Lil' preview

Map shown is Darkglow Swamp by A.P.S !

Reference Sheet

Her toyhouse profile can be found here

Hana is nowhere near a complete character, and a lot of story still needs to be developed, but this is the most I could write for now!
I do a lot of my story-telling through art, so any pieces I make that revolve around her story will be uploaded onto this thread as well as my general-art thread!

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Hannah - The Angel amoung the Stars ⛧ (NEW PRESET)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 07:03:41 pm »
I adore this precious baby so much

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 09:07:25 pm »
She looks really cute.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 09:33:54 pm »
I adore this precious baby so much
I'm so glad other people love her too, she my edgy lil baby.

She looks really cute.
Thank you!

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 01:55:36 pm »
Wow. It's very, VERY misterous character! I wanna do a Cleopatra oc but I don't know when :P
On new account Aiiokia