Author Topic: Floof thingy  (Read 745 times)

Offline ViceVersa

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ? ? ??? ? ?
    • View Profile
Floof thingy
« on: July 23, 2015, 12:32:11 am »
What exactly is that Floof-O-Meter thing? Just curious, and how does it work? ^.^"

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Floof thingy
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 12:33:56 am »
I've noticed a lot of people asking about the Floof-o-Meter, what it is, and what it does. I've decided to make this guide explaining as much as I can about it. Feel free to correct me on any of this or add on more information!

What is the Floof-o-Meter?

The Floof-o-Meter is a form of karma on the forum. Floofs/Nuzzles do not effect anything in-game or on the forum whatsoever!

Why and how do I 'floof/nuzzle' someone?

You can floof someone for any reason! They are usually given to someone who has helped you with a problem, someone who is overall helpful and kind towards the community, or someone who has made some sort of creation you like.

In order to nuzzle/floof someone, you must first have at least 25 posts on the forum. Just find their miniprofile from a post they have made, and click "Nuzzle".

(Just using my second account for an example!)

Here's an example of a post.

The "Floof-o-Meter" lists how many floofs you have received. Clicking "Nuzzle" will give the user another floof. You cannot floof yourself and can only floof the same person once within 24 hours.

Can floofs be taken away/why do some users have negative floofs?

I was not around while this was still a thing, so correct me on anything if needed! A while ago, you could either 'bite' or 'nuzzle' someone. Biting took away floofs, and nuzzling added floofs. This feature was removed in order to promote positive behavior. Some users with lots of 'bites' left the forum during that time and still have a large amount of negative floofs.

Hope this helps make the Floof-o-Meter a little clearer! I'm tired of saying 'floof' so much throughout this tutorial haha. If anyone asks about the Floof-o-Meter, feel free to send them to this post!
Hope this helps! ^^