Author Topic: The Text Right Beneath Users  (Read 846 times)

Offline chromatic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "Deer teeth, for you kid!"
    • View Profile
The Text Right Beneath Users
« on: April 17, 2016, 09:45:16 pm »
I've noticed that certain people (seems to be older players with specific statuses) have an extra line of text beneath their forum names. In all my time, I've never found out what they mean, or how they got them. Can anyone clear this up for me?

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place)

ArcticGalaxy

Re: The Text Right Beneath Users
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 09:48:02 pm »
I myself have noticed this, and I think that you just have to have a certain post count. I don't really know that right amount though. xD

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 09:57:43 pm »
I believe you're referring to Custom Titles. These are fields that can be utilized by staff, or anyone who currently holds a Member of the Season status.
They're just a fun extra little field to assign yourself a title, outside of the one your posting rank gives you.
Once your time as MotM/MotS expires, you can no longer change it, so it just kinda sticks that way.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 12:37:24 am »
To add on to what was said above, Custom Titles can only be given by the staff to a user who has won or achieved something (as of currently, this is Member of the Season. You can find more on that, here.) You do not need a specific post count to receive the title, however you must have at least 25+ posts in order to be qualified for Member of The Season Nominations. This custom title does not give the user equipped with the title any sort of upgrade, it's only a little something fun for those who have won the contest. Seeing as though your question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this up. If you have any furher questions regarding this, however, feel free to PM a staff member.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 12:40:04 am by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.