Author Topic: Floof-o-Meter?  (Read 981 times)

Offline YouFoundCali

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Get Rickrolled, boi
    • View Profile
Floof-o-Meter?
« on: December 04, 2017, 10:39:56 pm »
                                                                                                                                                     Hello! It's been a long time since I last posted!
                                                                       Quick Question:

I always see many accounts with a Floof-o-meter. What is this and how can I earn floofs?

Anyways I thank anyone who helps me!

Thanks!  ;D

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: Floof-o-Meter?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 10:49:26 pm »
The Floof-o-meter is pretty much just Karma. It's something that the community can choose to give you if you do something helpful.
So if you answer someone's question, they can choose to give you +floof, or if they just wanna give it to you for no reason!

Hope this helps. o:

in-game: hooli

Offline teanovai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • . care for a spot of tea?
    • teanovai
    • View Profile
Re: Floof-o-Meter?
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 11:05:30 pm »
adding onto what hooligans said, once you reach 25 posts on the feral heart forums, you'll be able to see a "Nuzzle" button underneath the floof-o-meter, this is the button that causes it to go up!

signature by me | icon by raspbearies
my preset!