News & Official Information > News Archives

Stolen Art (IMPORTANT)

(1/18) > >>

Rak$ha:
Nala has spotted out that a few people have stolen other peoples art work; from DA or other websites.
Unless you get the owners permission to use their art, it is against the rules to put their art work in your signature or avatar.

If you are caught with art that isn't yours, you will get a warning. If you continue to do this, you could be banned for up to a week.

Sorry if this seems harsh, but people work hard on their art and do not want it stolen.

~$

GemWolf:
Mmkay Rak.
I'll try and keep an eye out.

Robin_Wolfieh:
People should water-log their art, so they know it theirs.

-other than that, protect you own artwork at your own cost or show them publicly at your own risk.

Aroxy:
Don't bash me for this, but this is my opinion, (not that i have any interest in stealing anyone's art, i have my own imagination) but.. when you make something and put it on the internet for the entire world to see, chances are, your idea is going to be 'stolen'. It's kind of hard to stop people from doing this, because if someone has a good idea, someone else going to take it..That's just how the world goes 'round.. If people don't want their art stolen, they shouldn't post it on the internet.. that's just how i feel :/

~Aroxy

Nala_91:
Doesn't matter, it's a rule around here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version