News & Official Information > News Archives

Join us August 22nd! Feral Heart Podcast!

<< < (2/2)

Groogle:
1. After the recent blow up in the feral heart forums, what are your thoughts?
1A. How are you remaining strong? What do you guys [staff] do to make the group become closer?

Jango_Fett:
Will an archive/recording of the podcast be uploaded anywhere, for the people who might've been working during it?

Dark163:
I don’t know if these questions have already been voiced, but I cannot find answers because of the language barrier.

- Watching on kinda similar games such as Cereal Soup, Wolf quest or Fer. al we are hoping to see some interaction with outside world or between players in Feral heart. How realistic is it to add loot and resource exchange in the game?
- What are your future plans for updates in the game?
- Will you introduce cyrillic into the game?
There is more questions that we have but we planning to ask it next time you'll be doing stream. And yeah, it will be great if you record the stream! Thank you.

Ame88:
Notice:

The podcast has been postponed due to sudden changes in the attendee's schedules. We wish for the most possible to be able to attend, so the podcast will be postponed until further notice. We will let you all know as soon as a new date is worked out. I am terribly sorry for the extremely late and sudden notice everyone! Life just loves to creep up on you at the most inopportune times.

Also, to answer your question Jango, we will definitely try to get a recording of the podcast so others can view it if they are unable to attend.

Garfield.:
A little extra question.
-Who has been the youngest MOTS or staff?
hope is not a problem ^^'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version