Author Topic: Can't login to User Panel (don't know if this has been answered yet)  (Read 1625 times)

Offline *xXKrimsanXx*

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Hello,

Recently since I now noticed you can change your username on Feral Heart, I've been wanting to change my username for this account since the *'s won't work while exporting a preset. I've wanted to use this account again but never could due to not being able to export a preset with it. However, on my main account I can login on the User Panel just fine, but this one I cannot. I've tried over and over with this one and every time I try to login I get a loading scroll as if I am going to login but then its like the page resets and I never succeed in logging in.

I've tried Firefox and Google Chrome and still have not succeeded.

Just wondering if this is an account-related problem or a server-related problem.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Can't login to User Panel (don't know if this has been answered yet)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 08:13:17 pm »
I 'aven't heard of any news personally, but 'ave ye tried logging in after changing y'er username and removing the *'s? It could be the problem, although unlikely. It never hurts to give it a shot.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 08:28:54 pm »
You could try disabling your firewall and antivirus while you login to it and seeing if that helps. Also try opening it in Google Chrome's incognito mode. That way any extensions you may or may not have aren't interfering.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline *xXKrimsanXx*

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 08:50:11 pm »
I 'aven't heard of any news personally, but 'ave ye tried logging in after changing y'er username and removing the *'s? It could be the problem, although unlikely. It never hurts to give it a shot.

I can login on the forum but can't seem to access my User Panel no matter how hard I try so I can't remove anything unfortunately. I've also tried logging in on the Play Game tab and can't login on that either. I just get a loading scroll and a 'reset' as if it failed to try and log me in all together. I'll wait a bit and see what happens.

You could try disabling your firewall and antivirus while you login to it and seeing if that helps. Also try opening it in Google Chrome's incognito mode. That way any extensions you may or may not have aren't interfering.

Hmmm.... Now I could try that. I'll see if that works or not, thanks for the response!

EDIT:

Tried both and none worked. I'll wait a while and see if there's a solution later. Thank you both!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 08:58:55 pm by *xXKrimsanXx* »

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 09:02:21 pm »
To my knowledge it's probably your using that's causing the problem.
You could try waiting a few hours until it works.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss