Author Topic: \\Submissions Meshes//  (Read 4703 times)

Offline Voo_Du

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: \\Submissions Meshes//
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2019, 02:55:14 am »
Hello!

I would love to help out in any way possible. Feral Heart sparks my creativity, I'm in college but it helps to have something else I can do in my free time.
I use Blender and can use Photoshop or Illustrator. My main focus is box modeling animals (any species)  but I can make objects. I'm studying game design and have good experience with Unity editor but as far as coding I have very amateur programming skills (C# but C++ background) I have made scenes for quadruped player characters to run around in nature and prefer that honestly because of the great memories I have of Impressive title and Feral Heart. I want to learn how to make nature assets better as I have made one grass model (to use with Unity's grass system) but messed it up.

Neutral Pose https://imgur.com/AUNtUwq
Pose 1 https://imgur.com/xCQ7Pso
Pose 2 https://imgur.com/nAqXSyR
Pose 3 https://imgur.com/Gq9MF6B
Pose 4 https://imgur.com/cBMRhqY

I just finished sprucing up an old jaguar model and now have this version. Modeled, rigged, painted, and posed(no animations yet) in Blender 2.8. Relatively low poly at 3,025 faces. I gave it an inverse kinematic skeleton because I want to try to learn procedural animation with it later on. I'm not 100% satisfied with the model itself-I changed it from stylized to realistic and then didn't pay enough attention to the real anatomy when it came to the teeth and paws. I want to move on to other models that I can start from scratch soon enough.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 01:53:25 am by Voo_Du »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Admin
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1047
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2019, 08:16:58 pm »
Hey there friend! Thank you for showing interest and submitting here. Unfortunately your images don’t seem to be working? Try using a site like Imgur.com maybe ^^ We all would love to see what you’ve worked on!

Offline Voo_Du

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2019, 01:54:59 am »
Thank you Sura! Sorry about that, I haven't figured it out yet but I tried Imgur and left some links. I hope that's ok, let me know and I can try fixing it again :)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Admin
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2019, 05:18:37 am »
No worries! They work perfectly now! :) Thank you Voo_Du! Such a lovely model btw, you’ve really got quite a growing portfolio of skills listed here. Keep up the great work and thank you for showing interest in this matter. We’ll be sure to keep all these posts in mind.

As for anyone else who may be interested please do feel free to submit examples of your content here as well.

Offline Voo_Du

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2019, 12:37:47 am »
Much appreciated! :D

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2019, 04:04:14 am »
Could not help but notice a lack of new submissions.
I doubt this overly ambitious mesh i made will be useful. But it will hopefully inspire people to enter something?

It was an animated ice bridge that collapses.  The textures go out of sync' if i try do do anything grandiose...
Ice Bridge with too many materials
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Zophrenia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2019, 06:44:19 pm »
Hi~!
I generally am a lurker but I do have some modeling skills. I don't generally use them in feral heart but they are designed to go in other ogre games since I can import and export stuff.
I worked/Work on a few other ogre game projects that are currently either Dead, Hiatus or WIP.

I spent so many years here on FH, while not always an active participant(esp not on forums), I would be there in the background. Watching like a creeper.
So I wanted to give back to the community even just a little if I get the chance to.

https://sta.sh/2h497qjocvx
This is most of the work I've done that I can show, quite a few gifs in there of the objects as I find gifs do a better job at showing things off. I've done other stuff as seen in my user history with FNAF maps and Undertale.
I'm not much of a texture artist or too great at rigging but I certainly can make the model part, mainly specializing in nature stuff.
Not sure if you're still looking or if i'm a fit but thanks for looking regardless!

« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 04:26:53 am by Zophrenia »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Admin
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2019, 04:30:09 am »
Thank you guys for the latest submissions! Your work is really creative and lovely. We are grateful to have so many talented individuals showing interest in this.

Keep the posts coming <3 If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be interested please send them over.