Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Mane/hair help

(1/2) > >>

Painted-Eagle:
Errr, I don't know what to do for hair and such, anyone give me some help on this?
Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

wolffox:
What do you mean "hair and such", hun? Give us some more detail on your problem.

If you're talking about the character creator, there is a place you can edit the mane on your char. It's under the number 2 when you create your char, and you can edit the color of it along with everything else. Hope this helps.

Edit: Oh, and this should be in game help, located here: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=24.0

Painted-Eagle:

--- Quote from: wolffox on August 05, 2011, 04:56:49 pm ---What do you mean "hair and such", hun? Give us some more detail on your problem.

If you're talking about the character creator, there is a place you can edit the mane on your char. It's under the number 2 when you create your char, and you can edit the color of it along with everything else. Hope this helps.

Edit: Oh, and this should be in game help, located here: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=24.0

--- End quote ---
Ah! thank you this helps alot!

XxWolfsRainxX:
I have a different problem!! Can someone help please, this mane problem i have still keeps happening!!! its getting on my nerves seriously now!! This might be a problem with my graphics card but i dunno for sure!
heres what i already tried:
saving character and re starting FH...
Changing to Direct3D and OpenGL...
Uninstalling and Re installing FH completely...
checking for graphic card updates and updating it but still its the same...
trying using Feralistic...
checking for mane texture problems but they were all fine...
Creating a new account...
trying to adjust my computer graphics (too confusing -.-)
asking admins for help but they cant find any other way to solve it...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! I think i said about everything i tried but yet it still doesnt work!! my mane just stay black with the texture and when i try colouring the mane it only changes colour very slightly but still black! and i see everyone elses mane black too!! D:

Featherclawspirit:
Can you specify what exactly your problem is?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version