Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Your Funny/Interestign Stories in FH

(1/2) > >>

PanicedPan:
Okay! Let me just start off with, this is not a place to complain about how lazy the MODs are (in my opinion their not see them doing their job every now and then :) ) or how you hate it when random people get ontop of your character and do the buttswing. There is a block button and don't be afraid to use it!

I prefer to call this topic of more humorous and interesting things that happened to your character while playing FH! Just as the title says. Please no putting in other peoples names, just give  fair description of what the character looked like and what he/she id while interesting with your character. (I don't think giving a description really tells who the person is. Honestly how many people you know that made a white canine/feline, a black canine/feline, or something that has neon green fur with polka dots and stripes... yea...)

Hope you all enjoy! :3

______
Let me say this at least, yea I know mate beggars can be annoying when they abuse the CAPS and constantly putting int that he/she needs a mate (spamming) or the one they just stalk you. But it can be funniest thing you will ever see (in my opinion) when they just put in details of their character. (Ie. hurt, abandoned, never loved, come find me in Ficho Tunnel, or something like that, very funny/ strange indeed.)

Since I'm already typing I'll start off my story :)

So you know when you made that one character that you liked above all the others? The one character you loved how you put the colors together and thought of this awesome name and bio? Well that's how I felt with my Neruk (a wolf)~ He was an old character of mine on my old account, (which btw I forgot the password too and ended making a new one -_-). He was awesome! (in my opinion) A right shade of dark brown here and there, black with bright yellow eyes and well... you get the picture XD. So basically, Neruk, isn't all that social with others, a bit on the cold short tempered side, but all in all he is good wolf. Loyal to his pack, a bit of a softy when it comes to pups, his background (if i could remember correctly) wasn't all out of the ordinary for a wolf. He had a mother and father (no he was not abandoned like so many other pups/cubs on FH lol), a few brothers and sisters. Not a tragic background really, but has been known to be a (excuse me for my language) badass :3.

One day I decided to put my beloved Neruk in a Rp group. Luckily I found a good Rp group that was semi-long term, perfect! So there I was rping, and let me tell you the pack (group i was rping with) had nice literature, not too long not too short, everyone was having a good time so far as what I could tell. The Rp story was interesting and was getting better and better. But since the owner of the group didn't have a map we had to Rp on the public map, but we did it in the far, far away dens if you know what I mean, haha.

The fun somewhat ended when a she-wolf, with light grey fur, scratch markings on her body, and purple eyes (i think) came into the den and wanted to rp with us. The owner said alright and invited her into the group. And this person was pretty good at rping and seemed like a cool person, that was until... she sorta kinda started following my Neruk around. Now there, I'm thinking to myself that maybe she was trying to interact with my character, but I wasn't giving her enough time to type it out before I went off and walked again.
So I typed along the lines of 'Rest near the large boulder, pressing himself against and allowed himself to enjoy the sun's warmth to heat his coat.' (or something like that lol) then the she-wolf person came up to me and put something like, 'Whines softly and rub's self against the strong male's body.'

NOW I'm thinking to myself, WTF?! I laugh for a moment, I had feeling this was obviously some sort of a mate beggar. We only rped for a moment and she knew nothing of my character and was rubbing against him flirting. So being in character I type out 'Snarls at the she-wolf snapping at her shoulder. "Don't touch me!" he growled before trotting off some where more peaceful.' Like I said before, Neruk was a bit of a meanie, you would thinking that the person would take a hint and leave (anybody would that I know of XD) ... but she it didn't instead she followed me, somehow she must of took at as [Hey I'm a total jerk of a guy, why not follow me more and pester me :D]... she stalked Neruk around more. Next thing I knew the person's character was spurting out words of how she loved Neruk and how she searched the world for someone like him (and no I am not exaggerating XD )

Now there I am IRL Lmao like there is no tomorrow. Neruk throwing out insults at her and telling her to leave him be, but lady just couldn't take a hint and kept on pushing forward to the point she was talking about wanting to bare his pups. (XD) Then I gave up seeing as my Neruk person wasn't being so clear when he repeatedly said 'I don't want a mate, especially if it's you!' I told her in OOC, she asked why and i told her that I wasn't really looking for mate with Neruk. She did this sob story with her character, that I just didn't care about (not to be rude but it was the old, abandoned by parents, her old mate betrayed her and she never love again story). But finally she quit her constant stalking of my poor Neruk and guess what? Yup. She went after the alpha of the pack (aka the owner of the group) now everyone has seen this person as a troll/mate beggar of a sort and now want nothing to do with her because, she kinda ruined the the whole atmosphere of the Rp. So the owner kicked her out of the group, she begged and begged to join back in and promised she wouldn't do it again, but (once again with powers of the block button) we simply ignored her and (what I guess is) she moved on.[/color]
((lolz i know its long and all, but I get caught up when I'm thinking about something and just explode every where when typing it out X3 ))

Maplesong:
Lol i know how you feel. I don't really mind when someone comes on general or movie looking for a mate (as long as they don't spam. Meaning press the publish button over and over again.) What i don't care for are the people who are like 'will you be my mate (after like a minute) and the other person says yes. I have to rp with the person I'm going to be mates with to see if I can. Ok now my stories didn't happen to me (luckily) but a couple did. And so I begin...

I had only been in FH for about four or five month when I joined a horse rp. The leader was really nice (if you read this then you know I'm talking about you XD) and she and I had been friends before (I think.) I was playing a stallion (although I'm a girl irl i do have male characters XD.) This mare joined and thats when it went down hill. The lead mare (and group leader) had been getting close to a stallion and they were happy. Then this new mare comes along and takes the stallion away. The lead mare didn't like it because the stallion didn't try to stop the other girl. And there was no one but me and those three on so i was stuck in the middle XD. The lead mare ended up letting the other mare have the stallion. THEN the mare didn't like him and said that I was her mate. I was like 'WHAT?! No I'm not!' she would go to another stallion and say he was her mate. Finally the lead mare kicked her and we started rping again. But the stallion the lead mare liked felt bad and ran off with the other mare. They formed a herd and now ours and theirs are enemy's but the lead mare had made a map so we don't have to deal with them anymore XD.

(This ones short promis XD) On my other horse character (a mare) I made a herd. So we had like three stallions and like ten mares XD. One mare that joined won't rp but would go up to a stallion and be like 'I love you so much. Will you be my mate?' we ignored her and rped. Finnally the stallion told her to bug off and I kicked her XD.

(Now this on isn't about mates but powerplaying) I was in a herd (as a stallion again XD as you can see i like horses and the only thing that happens to me is in horse herds lol) and it was realistic. Like the stallions had to fight for the mare they wanted and they could have more than one mate. So it was me and two other people fighting for the lead mare. I had kicked one in the shoulder and they were like ' skips aside unharmed' and then, while I was on the other side of the field, he said 'kicks in the face'. I was pi**** irl. When i was fighting him he won't get hurt and he said 'rears and lands on his back, breaking it.' I had to stop fighting but luckily the other stallion i guess had beaten him because he didn't become lead stallion. I left the rp after that because i had been about to win and I really liked that mare i mean we had gotten along good. I was active (got on everyday) , I knew the rules and I was semi-lit. I deleted that stallion just because I didn't want to think about that again 'cause i just get mad.

Welp theres some of my stories. I have so many it isn't funny XD. Most of the time it's powerplayers/mate beggers or others.

PanicedPan:
lolz X3. feel bad for ur stallion charry though DX. Powerplay just stinks in my opion, it's pointless XD but oh well.
srsly what's up the mary sues going wanting to be mates with the 'badboys'? :3 i make a lot of badboy charries and they always end getting either the mate beggars or the stalkers >w<, it's hilarious!

aelitastar:
I find this super annoying. I tend to make characters who have the tomboy attitude, -when i'm not making them shy/not like big groups for their personality XD- and her name was Will. i know its a boyish name, but, i like the name so i used it on her. she was one of the best characters i made by far, spent a good 10 minutes with trial and error trying to fix her up the best i could, being one of my personal characters, i take a long time to make them. when i was finally done i decided to hang around bonfire and see what was going on, all fine and well until these three girl wolves came up and started flirting, now for them to tell will was a GIRL i put a pink tail tip -it went well with the designs and color of her- and a purplish mane. here im laughing because they are trying to impress my character, which i soon just stated will was a girl and straight. two of them got mad and left, but the ugliest of them stayed (it was hot pink with blue markings, black eyes and a yellow mane -shudders-) and kept insisting will was a boy because she looked like one, sorta. i finally got fed up, went to google translate, typed in "LEAVE ME THE HECK ALONE STUPID NEON WOLF" had it translate to french then typed it in, she got bewildered and ran off, here im laughing my head off IRL.

Okami6:
I never go as a cub/pup.. Well, theirs 'pup eaters' and I don't like being small..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version