Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

question for red and anyone else who helped to make the game

(1/2) > >>

Emerelda:
I went into deep thought today and wondered, why would you guys pay for us to play this game for free. Assuming you guys have to pay for the servers, and why take the time to actually make it. same with IT as well. Is it your real jobs or something? Just curious and i think there should be a few others as well. (btw i felt this was a non help question i hope it's in the right spot)

Kyugima:
They don't get paid for any of this, they are just very generous people XD generous and awesome people XD

SimbaOppa:
I thought Red was only an administrator here on the forums?
Besides that, they should make a donation button. I have a few bucks that's burning a hole in my pocket.

Kyugima:
  Yeah, he's only an admin, but I think razmiraz or what ever his name is, I can't spell it today, pays for the server so we can actually play online, and another admin pays for teh server for this forum and website. And some of teh mods made markings and such for teh game.

And about donations, this is an old thread but i think it is still relevant: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1188.0

SimbaOppa:
Aww.. guess they're rich. o3o
( Waiting for the post to be deleted.. )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version