Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

UPDATE~Official Thread For The FH in-game Hide 'N' Seek Group~Game Times Up!

(1/10) > >>

Wildcat26:
~Hide 'N' Seek Group~
Welcome to the official thread for the FH in-game Hide 'N' Seek Group!
Here I will post everything about the group, how to play and join, rules, times, maps, screenshots and more!!!

This thread was made to organize in-game playing of, yes, Hide 'N' Seek. XD

It's a lot of fun, and can get quite funny at times.

Everyone is welcome to join, just please take a moment to read the RULES and GAME-PLAY before joining. ;)

I will be hopefully trying to schedule some games with times that everyone will know when to be there, instead of just whispering in-game trying to find online people.

Custom maps will be made for us to play in, and we will still have games in the regular maps too.

This may take me a couple days to completely set up.  I've never done something like this before, so please bare with me while I try to organize everything. X3

----------------------------------------------------
Post1- Introduction and game times.
Post2-Rules and Game-play.
Post3-Members and How to Join the group.
Post4-Maps
Post5-Screenshots
Post6- Extra stuff, things for you guys to vote on.
->8:30pm CST 03/22(Tuesday)-Click for other time zones-
->8pm CST 03/23(Wednesday)--Click for other time zones-
->9pm CST 03/25(Friday)-Click for time zones-
->6pm and 9pm CST 03/26(Saturday)-Not sure I can make this one yet. ::) -6pm Click for other time zones-

We'll start once there are 4 players there.
I'll be online for one hour from the start time waiting for someone to come on to play. If no one comes on within an hour, I'll most likely end up having to leave. ::)

-------
If your city is not on the listed times, use this:
Select USA - Louisiana - New Orleans , then select your city to get the time difference.
Time zone converter

Also a World Clock!
-------
Please note: All game times will be posted in US central standard time. I will be adding a world clock so everyone can find the right time for where they live. ;) I can also add the time games will be played by request for where you live. :)
----------------------------------

If I get enough people, or I need help organizing games for different time zones I may be getting some helpers. :P

Feel free to post your suggestions in this thread :3, but please don't be mad if I don't do it. X3
~WC~

Wildcat26:
~Rules~
All the rules and how we play the game will be posted here.
Please READ the rules and how to play before joining!!!
The rules will be ran through before we start a game, but I expect people who join on this thread to know what the rules are and how to play before hand! This way everyone knows how to play and there are no misunderstandings.
If you have questions or do not understand something please drop me a PM. :)
------
~Key~
PLAYER/S=The ones who are HIDING.
IT=The one/s who are looking for the PLAYERS or SEEKING.
BASE=(Only used in some game types)One person is picked to be BASE, they hide also, The PLAYERS must find BASE to be safe from being tagged.
HnS or H'N'S=Hide'N'Seek XD
_______

* 1.You MUST join the group in order to play! We use group chat to talk while paying. So we don't spam general chat, it works over long distances and it's private only to the group. This also helps keep track of who is actually playing.
Please use GROUP CHAT when playing. You can change to group chat by clicking the 'Local' button in the chat, then clicking 'Group'.
* 2.Mini-map and name tags must be off for IT and all PLAYERS. The only exception is when someone is BASE, they have name tags and mini-map on to make sure no one cheats.
Name tags can be turned off by hitting the 'Esc button' then options, where it says 'Name tag size'.
Mini map is turned off by clicking the star button at the bottom of the screen.

* 3.When you are IT tagging a PLAYER, you MUST actually TOUCH them to count. This also applies to being safe at BASE. The PLAYER must actually TOUCH BASE first to be safe.
* 4. Please don't whine or complain about being IT if you are tagged or about just being tagged. Everyone will be IT at some point. If you don't want to be IT, don't play.
* 5.If the game is being played within a certain area with a set boundary to play in, you MUST stay within the boundaries!

* 6.Cheating is NOT ALLOWED!!! Cheating would be using name tags or mini-map when you're not BASE. Using F3 to spy where BASE is hiding. Or using whisper to find where the PLAYERS or BASE is hiding.
Cheat once, you will sit out the current and next game. Cheat repeatedly and you will be removed from the group and not allowed to play.
* 7. As always be nice and respect other members. Being mean or rude will get you kicked out of the group!
* 8. If I am not in-game and the members want to organize a game, I expect them to still follow the rules and game -play!
* 9. NO bad language or harassing other group members.
* 10. Finally, remember just have fun!!! This is the whole point of this group, to have fun, and laugh and make new friends. <3______________________________________________
~Game-Play~
There are a few different types of versions or variations of how we can play H'N'S, each with their own extra rules and ways of play.
I will first list the basic game-play that applies to all variations, then list the specific game-play to each variation. :)  
____
The versions are:
Basic H'N'S
Tag H'N'S
Tag H'N'S with Base
Team H'N'S (With or without Base)
Mini H'N'S
-------
~Basic game-play~
This applies to all game versions.

* At the start of the first game one person will be selected to be IT.
* Since you cannon close your eyes, whoever is IT must look either up at the sky or down to the ground so as not to see where the PLAYERS hide; then counts to 20-30, depending on how big them map is. IT then seeks out all the hidden players, and tries to tag them.
* While IT is counting, all the PLAYERS must hide.
* First PLAYER to be tagged is IT the next game. If no one is tagged, the same person will be IT again.---
~Basic Hide 'N' Seek~

* Once IT has finished counting, PLAYERS CANNOT move. So that means no running, once you are found, you're found. lol---
~Tag Hide 'N' Seek~

* PLAYERS CAN move to another hiding spot at any time after IT finishes counting.
* If you see IT coming, you may run to try and get away to not be tagged or to attempt to hide again.---
~Tag Hide 'N' Seek with Base~

* At the start of the game one person will be selected to be BASE.
* PLAYERS MUST touch BASE to be safe from being tagged by IT.
* First PLAYER to find BASE, will be BASE next game. If no one finds BASE, the person who was IT is BASE in the next game.
* BASE is allowed the mini-map and name tags. This is to prevent cheating. X3
* BASE hides first. All PLAYERS and IT must look either up or down while BASE hides. BASE announces once they have hidden, then IT counts.
* PLAYERS CAN move to another hiding spot or try to find BASE at any time after IT finishes counting.
* If you see IT coming, you may run to try and get away to find BASE or to attempt to hide again.
* You MUST at some point try to find BASE, you cannot stay hidden forever. lol---
I'm not sure, we may not be able to play team until party chat is added... :-\ Cause we can see what everyone says in Group chat. XD
~Team Hide 'N' Seek~

* This only works with larger groups
* All who are playing are split into 2 teams; One team are PLAYERS and hides, the other team seeks and are IT.
* Teams help one another. The whole point is working together. :P
* Team HnS can be played with or without BASE.~Mini H'N'S~

* Played in a smaller area than a normal game.
* Everyone makes their characters very tiny! XD
* Can be played in any of the above variations.______________________
~Where We Play~
->Ficho Tunnel
->Cape Of Distant Worlds
-> Certain areas of Fluorite Plains. (Will be adding pictures showing where.)
-> Water Mill- Place a portal in this map with map-maker to make it accessible in-game.
-> Custom Maps(See Maps post below) ;)

Wildcat26:
~Members~
~Key~
In-game username*Forum username*
Character name/s
~~~
Steak*Steak Medium Rare*
Splatter Flash
Janelotan
~~~
Avani*Avani*
Avani
~~~
SilverDragon101*SilverDragon101*
Nodin
Acuzio
~~~
GemWolf*Gem*
Yenning
~~~
Jaywing*PaJayJay*
Lizzy HnS(female)
~~~
hyenachow*hyenachow*
Peach
~~~
Shiekra*Shiekra*
Grifter HnS
~~~
Sylph*Sylph*
Cardinal
~~~
Radar*Radar*
Radar
If you are going to join, I:

* Highly suggest making a character specifically for HnS, because each character can only have one group.  This keeps regular characters from being stuck in the group, preventing joining other groups such as friends and RPs. You must join the HnS group, since this is how we talk while playing. I will NOT constantly be re-adding people who leave the HnS group to join another!
* Suggest you add HnS to the end of your characters name. This, of course, is not required, it just helps identify group members more easily. ;)
* Will be sending you an in-game friend request. This is so I can find you whether it is to help find you when we are meeting up or add you to the group in-game

* Suggest adding the other members in-game on your friend list also. This helps a lot when you are BASE since otherwise you cannot see other people on the map._________________
To join I would like you to fill out this form, it will help me keep track of everyone, and so we know who everyone is.
You may join with up to 5 characters, each character must have their own form to be added.

--- Code: ---Forum username:
In-game username:
Character name:
Screenshot of character:(This is so everyone will know what you look like when playing)
What is your preferred HnS game type(optional):
What time are you usually in-game(optional): (This helps me plan game times.
If you are not in the US, use the world clock in the first post to convert times.)
Other?: (anything else you would like to add)
--- End code ---
-----
~Example:
Forum username:Moonlight~(Wildcat26)
In-game username:Wildcat26
Character name: Mystique HnS(female)
Screenshot of character: http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx239/MoonKitty_26/FH/SCREENSHOTS/HnS%20GROUP/screenshot_02112011_003141092.png
What is your preferred HnS game type(optional):Tag H'N'S with Base.
What time are you usually in-game(optional): Normally 6pm-3am central standard time Sat-Wed; 6pm-1am CST Thur&Fri.
Other?: VERY excited to play with you guys!!!  ;D

Click the 3 paws and click the groups tab to search for the group.

Clicking the box the slider is in works much better then dragging the slider itself! X3

Once I have gotten you added to the in-game group, I will put >Added< at the end of your character's name. :3

If you have not joined the group and come to a game I can add you then because I'm having issues with glitches where I lose the in-game group.
---
PM me if:

* You cannot take screenshots.
* You are unable to find the group, so we can arrange to meet in-game so I may add you.  :)
* You have any questions or problems.
* Don't know how to get custom maps._______________

Subject to editing! I MAY be adding on to/removing from this if I think of anything else, or get suggestions. XD
[/i]

Wildcat26:
~Maps~
-------------
All custom maps made specifically for the Group to play in will be posted here.

Wildcat26:
~Screenshots~
-------------
Screenshots of the Group members and them playing! ;D

Some of the current members who already joined in-game. I need to send them this thread for their joining form. XD
http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx239/MoonKitty_26/FH/SCREENSHOTS/HnS%20GROUP/screenshot_02092011_060308832.png
http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx239/MoonKitty_26/FH/SCREENSHOTS/HnS%20GROUP/screenshot_02082011_052448312.png
http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx239/MoonKitty_26/FH/SCREENSHOTS/HnS%20GROUP/screenshot_02082011_052052703.png

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version