Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

How Can We Revive Feral Heart?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Oddonelynx:
I've been thinking about them re-adding the old maps too! (And also making way bigger maps...)

PrettyReckless:
Find Raz.

Morqque:
I've been here since early 2012 when it was populated to the brim. I can say that the reason it
was most active then is due to the massive amounts of roleplayers and creativity options. Not to mention a lot of players where children
who thought it was cool you can play as an an animal.
   Members started complaining about inactivity and that "FH is dying" ever since Kovu left, but then they started to complain that it was due to
a lack of new maps and stuff to do. Lots of them left, but a good portion stayed. The overhaul update that replaced the old maps reeled in a lot
of new players and even some of the ones that left. But that didn't stay long. Despite the complaint that there needs to be an update, they didn't
like the update?
  Honestly, I'm just rambling at this point. But FeralHeart was built on role-playing and creativity and since there is a huge lack of that  it sends a lot of users away. I can remember acting out role-plays and even socialization with my character. Now, people usually just sit around and type. Maybe if there was an addition of more interactive actions and suchlike it will draw more people in or at least make FeralHeart less dead in terms of chatting. More accepting and less organized/strict roleplays will
revive FH.

Telluric:

--- Quote from: PrettyReckless on February 03, 2020, 09:06:06 pm ---Find Raz.

--- End quote ---

hey op what does this mean

anyways my 2 cents is more consistent updates, whether it's small cosmetics or more community-made items being added to the game, not LOTS OF THINGS IN BIG CHUNKS as downloads like that tend to heck a lotta stuff up fast, esp for players on oldie computers.
i know it makes a pretty picture to have gigantic banners of all the shinies you've added but practically? smaller updates of smaller things in smaller timespans apart from each other makes things feel a little more alive imo.

LadySigyn:

--- Quote from: PrettyReckless on February 03, 2020, 09:06:06 pm ---Find Raz.

--- End quote ---

This too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version