Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Small things that could Possibly bring back the Community

<< < (2/2)

Oddonelynx:
Agreed with all! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!

SleepyFernweh:
I made a new account after not logging in since before the big map update, personally I looked forward to the old maps and I return to find very confusing maps withought the nostalgic music. It was a pretty big buzz kill for me personally we had less area and maps back in my day but finding other people was a lot easier. I honestly wish how FH use to be before items, and all these new map updates happened.

Dark_heart:

--- Quote from: SleepyFernweh on August 09, 2020, 04:56:36 pm ---I made a new account after not logging in since before the big map update, personally I looked forward to the old maps and I return to find very confusing maps withought the nostalgic music. It was a pretty big buzz kill for me personally we had less area and maps back in my day but finding other people was a lot easier. I honestly wish how FH use to be before items, and all these new map updates happened.

--- End quote ---
I don't wanna sound rude or somethin', but we can't bring back past - If we'd have maps what then? Game is under-member, it won't be same. Old fh music is on YouTube, I guess? Everyone respect memories, but look for any game like LoL, WoW, anything. Every game needs updates. And that means removing some old stuff too. Also just look on new unused maps - it can be difficult, but you can even try love them similar to old-maps love. Only after longer running around the map you can see pretty detalied and such beautiful spots.

Groogle:
You brought some important facts, WhiteWolf. I hope these are taken into consideration in sakes for the game. Activity is lacking right now and I don't want to see this game go under the ground so soon ^^

Oddonelynx:
Maybe there could be an update where the animations get redone and FH gets running on a newer updated version of Ogre

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version