Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

What is FeralHeart to you?

(1/3) > >>

Ame88:
Hey everyone~ So recently I've been thinking. What makes FeralHeart your second home? What about this game draws you in? What is the one, two, or even handful of things that grab your attention the most? Everything has that one little thing about it that just draws you in, be it the atmosphere, mechanics, graphics, play-style, creativity, thrill-seeking action packed adventure, or the laid back and relaxing nature of it.

FeralHeart to me is kind of a blank slate with loads of creative possibilities behind it, just like in Minecraft when you start up a new survival world. The world is a blank slate, but you can make whatever you want with it. It's a platform that allows you to make it what you want it to be. While there are limiting factors about FeralHeart, some for example being only able to choose between a lion and wolf, a select handful of manes, tales and wings, and the inability to change the size and shape of certain aspects of the models, what really drives home the creative aspect of the game is the imagination of the players who reside in it, and the absolutely outstanding things people have created from how exceptionally open this game is to customization. If you were to look at the game at face value, then you would never be able to see the deeper creative aspects of FeralHerat and only limit yourselves to the blank and empty nature that it presents itself as.

So with that said, what is FeralHeart to you?

Azurain:
To me it's the place I can escape the stress of my real life. It'll always have a special place to me as well because it's where I met my boyfriend and some of my closest friends. It's a place I can be me without judgement, and create things I usually can't do by drawing.

Dark_heart:
I can say that with whole responsibility - Feral Heart is my second home with second family. Community is very friendly and helpful, y'all don't know how much thankful I am to every person in FH. Doesn't matter if I know someone or not.

Also I literaly love maps. At my first days in game I was scared for exploring - scared for getting lost. But someone showed me two awesome worlds, Ficho & Eastern. It broke my fear. And then exploring became very important part... in my life.

Whole community, all these efforts to create this game and make it awesome place to spend time... wow, now I see this game is damn cool. Thanks for it <3

G4RG0YLE:
FeralHeart will always have a special place in my heart, as this place kickstarted my roleplaying addiction.
However, this forum & game - I can no longer consider it my second home with current situations and, until the issues brought to life are resolved I cannot feel comfortable enough to say it is again. I'll forever be loyal to this place as I owe it so much with what a great time it's given me on occasion, but as things have rolled on in life - as has Feral Heart. Times are completely different and, in my eyes, FH is subject or due to change drastically, in a beneficial way.

I'll always remember all the memories I make here, or used to make perhaps is the better way of wording it. As nowadays I don't get in-game as much due to other, more important commitments (agh, adulthood). Nevertheless, FH won't ever leave my mind and is forever a place to feel my strange ways are actually normal.

Oddonelynx:
An awesome game where I can be an animal! Or my second home with a second everything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version