Game & Forum Discussion > Game Suggestions & Ideas

Bring Back The Changing Banner!

<< < (3/4) > >>

toonanimals317:
I love this idea! I think it would be awesome to showcase the talents of the community. It could be art, screenshots, edited screens, maybe showcase presets as well! I also love this idea -
--- Quote from: Telluric on April 25, 2021, 05:25:24 am ---imagine seasonal contests for updated images to keep it fresh, yo... that'd be bomb

--- End quote ---
Because it would really allow more of the community to show their talents. What a wonderful idea!!

Kerriki:
Yesss I've missed this feature so much<3 We definitely need to have the banner back on the forum page too!

DylanCheetah:
What sort of banner style though? Static randomized images? Or more like a scrolling banner? And whose artwork should be on it? Maybe have some sort of seasonal art contest to determine that?

BluuLeopard:
Hm! This is an interesting idea, I definitely support it, along with others! Sadly, I won't be free from personal homework / activities until June... Or so I think- but this would definitely be a fun and interesting event to participate in! I used to design banners, for others and my own websites, heh~

Anyways, great ideas, guys! <3

Oddonelynx:
Here's an addon:
If there's so much art, maybe some of it could make it into the loading screens [also like the old days]. With permission from the artists of course! Another one is hosting a contest the see which art makes it into the loading screens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version