Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Being called a poser...what the heck

(1/12) > >>

Death_The_Kid:
Ok so a few weeks ago im minding my own buisness in flourtine then this wolf with the same name as me runs over and goes

" OMG YOUR A POSER IM THE REAL DTK YOU ***(insert 50 other words here plus poser)

Dude..People can rp who they want.. There trulty is no official since its a made up character made by someone in japan most likley.

In bonfire earlier 2 nalas were going like this

"i made my account 6 days before you"

other nala

" so? im a better rp then you"

Its like pre school lol.

So have any of you ever experienced being called a poser because of your
Name
Character
Background
Color
etc,

Or if youve witnessed something like this explain what happened

Haruhi Fujioka:
lol you told me about this over messenger XD

The only time i witnessed soemthing like this is with what happened with you and  When the 2 Stein rps went at it :p dont know if you saw that or not but it was kinda amusing.

Death_The_Kid:

--- Quote from: Haruhi Fujioka on June 22, 2011, 04:04:58 pm ---lol you told me about this over messenger XD

The only time i witnessed soemthing like this is with what happened with you and  When the 2 Stein rps went at it :p dont know if you saw that or not but it was kinda amusing.

--- End quote ---

this may be off topic but 

Why does it say your selling me on ebay >_>)))

PeanutButter:
What is a poser? XD

Dubstep.Freak:
Rofl.. ok.. I had a german shepard I haven't rped in a while, so I discided to hop on her.. but when I got on there were like 2-4 others. One of em' comes up to me and started FREAKIN' out tellin' me "I'm in the K-9 unit your not" blah blah blah.. Well GOODNESS.. I also think it's becuz 6 german shepard puppies came up to me and wanted me to be their mama XD But w/e ppl, get over it!! It's GOING to happen, be PREPARED for that!!~ <3 <3

~Freak.Accident

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version