Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

For those who are annoyed at howling/roar

(1/7) > >>

Yorky:
...JUST MUTE!

Seriously guys,some of you are like 13 or so and you don't know how to mute on the Options or the whole computor?Just a small topic,but seriously,complaining about it is way worse than the howling/roar

You guys asked for howling and roaring,and you got it,and now you complained about it,grow up.

Just watch,the next day,people will be fine about it.First day of update,people hate it.

and Love the update keep it up

Rika_Kitty:
I don't get why it's so annoying anyway D: It's really not loud at all, and I actually think it's kinda neat to hear howls and stuff in the distance all the time~ It's like ambiance, lol~!

barrettm82:
I don't find it annoying.  In fact I like it.  The howls/roars make the larger maps feel more alive.

Can see though how some might be annoyed.  Might be a bit overdone on bonfire.  It's new and people gotta play, It will lessen over time.

IntendedSuicide:
By tommorow people will have lost intereset in it, its a new action let them be. There is a mute for a reason if it annoys you then turn off the sound. You can keep the music on if you wish, but there is option to ONLY mute that kind of thing.

So please people we want updates like this to keep coming and if you all tear it apart and only look at the negetives then we will stop getting these updates, please just stay focessed on the possitives ^^.

Redlinelies:
As written before. Most will probably loose interest with time.

I do understand if some find it annoying. If you do spend quite some time in the game, the howling/roar gets really derrp xd. Sure you can turn off the sound in the game, but then you wouldn't hear anything else at all.

But it is true, it is somewhat funny that some people want this howl/roar, get it, and then don't want it.

Lets just hope it will tone down though, cause the amount right now when playing in a public map is out of question way too much.

I personally find the overuse of howl extremely annoying right now, and I'm not lying when I say that there's probably max 2 seconds breaks at most in bonfire before hearing 1 or more howls again.

I did something about it though that would please me, and I'm sure anyone could do this.

Find the "howl1" sound inside the sounds folder.

Open it up with any audio editing/recording software

Change the sound level to nothing at all, and save the sound clip with the same name.

Next time  when you run FH, it will play a sound with no sound xD.

Works like a charm.

I'm not sure if you even need the mp3 at all. But I did this instead of removing it since I thought it might give you some error about a missing file or crash everytime someone used the action.

Overall, give it some time and let people get bored of it. If that doesn't happen, you can always do what's mentioned above.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version