Author Topic: Can't go in the old maps  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
Re: Can't go in the old maps
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2019, 07:14:15 am »
Hey there, gonna go ahead and make a comment here because I went and tested this myself.

I'm going to assume that due to the recent patch the maps will not work unless they are "updated" for the patch, not sure what the problem could be as I didn't have this problem 1.16 either, but maybe with the new source and all the new stuff being implemented there could be some odd "glitch" or it's corrupting.

I tried going into the old maps (there are two different downloads, not sure where i got one of them) and it worked fine, however this download only has Bonfire, Flourite, Watermill, Ficho, South Pole and Temple of Dreams.. so no Lonely Cave or any of the other ones.

That being said, I'm going to have to assume the other download of which includes ALL the 1.13 maps, is corrupting due to Lonely Cave, as you have to go in LC to get to the rest of the map pack.. not entirely sure why this is, but maybe xSpirit or someone may be able to figure this out being the new coder.

If you'd like, I can try and find the download of the one that doesn't include Lonely Cave and the other maps and link it to you, other than that, this is all I really have to offer as of right now. So sorry this is happening!

Go ahead and nudge me in PM if you'd like me to try and find that for ya, in-case I may miss a respond here!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 07:16:27 am by Likuu »
artwork by dehvina

Offline Naruto

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2019, 02:32:49 am »
Too scared to enter the old maps. I will probably cry, all the hours I spent on that game , and the ghost of it that still lingers. Ah, man. My teenage years in those maps being a "too cool" kid with my characters, lol. Good times. Don't think I can bare going to bonfire to see it entirely empty.

In Game Username: Naruto
Used to be: ~Naruto_Sasuke~

Offline yoshi100

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2019, 04:11:11 pm »

I tried going into the old maps (there are two different downloads, not sure where i got one of them) and it worked fine, however this download only has Bonfire, Flourite, Watermill, Ficho, South Pole and Temple of Dreams.. so no Lonely Cave or any of the other ones.

If you'd like, I can try and find the download of the one that doesn't include Lonely Cave and the other maps and link it to you, other than that, this is all I really have to offer as of right now. So sorry this is happening!

Go ahead and nudge me in PM if you'd like me to try and find that for ya, in-case I may miss a respond here!

yes please, just played a bit of the new version and dont know where the old maps are, wish they did not take them out

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2019, 09:15:38 pm »
I'll be locking this up due to there being a new, working version of the 1.13 maps here: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=67022.0

You are amazing <3