Author Topic: ❤ Goodbye, FeralHeart Community.. ❤  (Read 2001 times)

Offline ShapesNBeats

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • (INACTIVE TEMPORARILY)
    • Sky Pupperz
    • skypupperz
    • SkyPupperz
    • SkyPupperz
    • View Profile
    • MeWe
❤ Goodbye, FeralHeart Community.. ❤
« on: April 14, 2020, 02:41:50 am »
Hello! I've been quite inactive in this site for days, but i'm busy.. y'know. just doing my business on random stuffz. anyways, i've got an important message to all of you. I wanted to get back into the game because i needed to make changes to some of my characters, but i couldn't log in for a reason why. this sign appeared on my screen telling me to update to the latest patch of FH, but i thought i've already installed the latest patch. another way i could update my game was to get the FeralHeart.exe file. But when i downloaded it, my PC scanned it as a virus. I had to press the "Keep" button to ignore the virus message and replaced the new exe file with the old exe file. i clicked on FeralHeart.exe and the game couldn't open. it only shows a sign of "Windows Protected it's PC from a Virus". I was so confused why the game didn't open. so I tried to install FH again to see if i get the latest patch. I had to backup some files of my presets and loaded them to the newest but installed FeralHeart folder. I went into FH again, i logged in and the message still pops up.

I had no other choice.. but to leave. To everyone and the staff of FH, Thank you.. for supporting me, and guiding me to my own adventures. FeralHeart was a good game for me that i loved it so much and decided to hangout around other players in-game. I also explored worlds and kinda wanted to assist to events. My favorite part of this community is how they showed me the way of making presets, and that's why i'm an Artist! I wanted to create presets, and show them to public so i could get enough love for many fans and players of FeralHeart. My dream was to become a popular preset maker, but still.. that takes a lot of practice.

Thank you so much again, to the kind community of FeralHeart. You showed me love, you showed me respect, you showed me the guide to find a path to everyone's hearts in Feral Lands. You've been all supporting me through each day i login to chat around. Goodbye to everyone, and to the staff. You've been all working so hard on this game, but keep it up. <3

"He'll squeeze you until you pop!"

l3irdie

Re: ❤ Goodbye, FeralHeart Community.. ❤
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 02:56:07 am »
It's too bad to see you leave, I've always enjoyed seeing your creations here on the forum. It is too bad that you seem to be having troubles with your game and as a result it's making you leave. If you ever decide to return in the future, we're all here <3

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 03:09:30 am »
Hate to hear the game problems made you leave. :(

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2020, 04:03:55 am »
I’m saddened by this. You’ve been one of the more recent familiar faces around the forum and your presets are most definitely recognizable and wonderful always. It’s always made me happy to see your kind messages and enthusiasm towards the community. I’m sorry the latest bug patch stuff has given you this much trouble. Rather than reinstalling it have you tried uninstalling everything completely (backing up important files again) and deleting the main Feral Heart folder before reinstalling the game and Executable file again? You can also just try installing a clean new Feral Heart game somewhere else on your pc (like the desktop) and adding the downloading the Executable file there. Don’t give up <3 You know we’re here to help you too! I hope things work out because it would be very unfortunate to have you leave over this.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2020, 07:38:58 am »
Hey don't worry! Try reinstalling FH. It would be a shame if you left. I also had such a message when I opened FH. I clicked "more information" and then "run anyway". If you have Windows 10, it would look like this. Don't give up!
On new account Aiiokia

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2020, 01:48:02 pm »
I'm sorry to hear you've having such troubles, I hope you can get the issue fixed so you can return soon. Take care for now, wishing you the best with it all, and if you have any questions/need help with anything, we'll be here.

GeekyScout

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2020, 02:59:32 pm »
It was nice to see you around! Please visit us sometime!

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2020, 04:41:15 pm »
Goodbye.. Sad to see you go!

Art by QuietMacaroni

SpicyDirt

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2020, 06:30:42 pm »
It is sad to see you go, Shapes. <3 You were always a very friendly face in the community and really had some bomb characters. I hope everything goes alright for you in these times. <3

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2020, 02:31:02 am »
It's sad to see you leave over something like this. You are such a recognizable figure around here. Whenever you're having issues, don't feel alone! We are always open to help and figure out solutions. That's why our Help boards are there~ However, if this is what you wish to do, then I respect your decision. If you ever feel like coming back, we'll all be waiting! Be safe out there and take care~
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 02:32:34 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort