Author Topic: ~Shadowed Memories~ {Story based Rp} [Inactive since 17/05/2014]  (Read 22001 times)

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
Re: ~Shadowed Memories~ {Story based Rp} [Open & Accepting]
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2014, 01:10:41 pm »
[WIP!]

"If you're not going to tell me where you're hiding Dante... I suppose I could just, y'know, murder you out of my way."

Name:
Korol

Species: Demon

Power(s): Pain Inducement: Korol can make you feel like your bones are shattering, or that you are being cooked alive, all with a simple word or glance.  He'll typically do this to make his prey squirm. He likes that.
Weakness(es): An overwhelming fear of losing his power. If Korol doesn't have his power, he will feel useless. He believes that even the slightest wrongdoing will strip him of his power.

History: Korol's pretty quiet about his past.  He will NEVER tell you how his pack was obliterated by a spread of rabies. He will NEVER tell you how he watched his family attack each other, while he lay dying. He will NEVER tell you how, with his dying breath, he cursed all that is, was, and ever will be. And, of course, he will NEVER tell you how he made a deal with Xiverent himself: slay the one named Dante, or risk dying a slow, painful death millions of times over.

Personality: Sly and resourceful, Korol's words often drip with poisonous honey. He is excellent at making you believe that he is your friend, when in fact, the opposite couldn't be more true. He's a bit of a sick, twisted soul who would find joy in ripping the wings off of a butterfly. If there's any emotion that vaguely resembles love, it's buried inside that cold, black heart. He's not scared to kill, either; in fact, the more "trophies" he can gather, the better.

Parents:

Siblings:

Master: His only master is Lord Xiverent. He will respond to no others.

Extra:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 04:34:48 am by Zarorah »
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: ~Shadowed Memories~ {Story based Rp} [Open & Accepting]
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2014, 03:12:02 pm »
Zarorah, take you're time! ^.^
And I'm glad you're going to join us in! ^.^