Author Topic: hello again fh:3 (ma backstory)  (Read 1179 times)

Offline d0llx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • i can b ur angle,,, or ur devil uwu
    • d0ll-x
    • View Profile
hello again fh:3 (ma backstory)
« on: January 06, 2021, 09:20:10 am »
hi! im angel:> its been such a long while since i've been properly active on FH :'0 so i decided to join again and see how things are here

a little backstory;
back in 2012 i used to be super active on a server called sanctum of eventide (gahd i miss it so much), it was probably the most fun i had on an online game during my pre-teen years, although for some reason i decided to leave that server until there was like no trace of me left, deactivated my deviantart, and started becoming more active on FH :0 but anyway i used to run around as an emo doggo named Evilash or a white tiger named Tygrysek:3 so i wonder if anyone remembers me at all haha

after i turned 13 i started being more active on IT servers again, i would go by the name of meiaou or something like that, can't really remember, i would change my name and move accounts a ton! but that was fun too, i would make youtube videos of me and my friends being dopey and dancing and hunting and one time i even cheated during a race on impressive world and made a video of it and felt SOOO guilty afterwards and i swear i left the second i did that and never went online on that game again lmao (still posted the video tho lol)

when i was 15, i was quite involved in dragons den and was veryyy active on deviantart as well, and other IT servers too. i think at the time my deviantart username was mystique-cat? can't quite remember but that's when i was involved in making art for an IT server called Royal Elements, you might recognise my art from one of the loading screens:3 it felt so nice being a part of the staff team and talking about ideas for the game and having some wiiildd conversations in the skype chat. i miss that quite a lot as well.

but yeah thats my backstory, that was me at my peak:') after that i was more focused on school and college so i didn't have that much time for IT and FH anymore:( although i would occasionally play and make presets and stuff and see if there's any more IT servers being made:>

now that i have a little more time on my hands i hope i'll become a bit more active here and enjoy my spare time the same way i used to 7/8 years ago, and i'll probably post some of my creations here too :)

but yeah thanks for reading i hope to become more active and make some friends here:3
<3
[/color]

Ironic

Re: hello again fh:3 (ma backstory)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 03:07:41 pm »
Hello and welcome back to FeralHeart! Hope to see you around c:

Love your signature :P
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 03:11:06 pm by Ironic »

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 03:11:28 pm »
Hi and welcome back!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 04:25:33 pm »
Welcome back to Feral Heart! Glad to see your return, hope we'll meet in-game sometime!
On new account Aiiokia

Offline dreamwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Nothing like cuddles on a cold winter's day
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 07:02:10 pm »
Welcome back To FH hope to see you in game <333
"Sometimes I pretend to be normal but it gets boring so, I go back to being me"

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 09:29:29 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! I remember that group, Sanctum of Eventide. I don't recall if I was ever a part of it, but I do remember it's name. Excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2021, 04:38:08 am »
welcome back to the game, catch ya around<3
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower