Author Topic: >> Aspen Hollow | In Dev. WC RP | Seeking a Moderator!  (Read 951 times)

Offline aspenhollow

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
>> Aspen Hollow | In Dev. WC RP | Seeking a Moderator!
« on: March 16, 2020, 07:21:28 am »

☙ ASPEN • HOLLOW ❧
"We may not remember who we were. But now it's time for a NEW BEGINNING."

>> • <<

Video Gallery

[Pre-Trailer Coming Soon!]

Art Gallery

all art put here will be given credit and have permission to be put here!

>> • <<

>> Forewarning - We are not open for regular members yet, sorry!
However, we are looking for a helping hand in development! This is a limited, one time opportunity as our method for getting staff changes in the future. There is still a possibility you can be staff in the future, so don't lose hope! This is just a one time opportunity to apply directly for a Moderator position.

You can look at our criteria and apply here!
Please register before posting instead of being a guest. If you are accepted, I will be sending you a private message asking for your discord to invite you to the server.

>> • <<

So, what is Aspen Hollow?
Aspen Hollow is a Semi- to Experienced, Soon-to-be Mapped, Semi- to Realistic, Mature, Long-term, In-Game Based, Member Driven and Inclusive Warrior Cats RP with not so traditional plotlines and addons that are formatted more as experiences than the RP itself. Members are also able to start events if they alert staff about it, meaning anyone could cause a predator problem, illness outbreak like greencough, or mini events that could lead to bigger ones - reasonably. Which is why alerting us is important - so it doesn't get out of hand!

You can read more about it on our site!

There are currently two clans available upon opening - Thistleclan, mean spirited but passionate forest dwelling cats and Driftclan, loyal and strong mountain cats. There are plans for two other clans and [a] other group(s) later on in the roleplay, which can be voted by members which one comes first...

There are high rank openings, but those will be advertised shortly before opening. I will update when that's needed!

But, what does Aspen Hollow do community wise?
Aspen Hollow hosts Movie Nights, Game Nights, Festivals according to all clans, individual clans and certain features, Tri-Weekly Member Spotlights, Contests, Contest Galleries to show member art, home page art displays and more planned!

>> • <<

Who's Currently Here?

Staff Members

zillyphyn                     Notorious.
Administrator              Administrator
Aspen Hollow Profile    Aspen Hollow Profile

High Ranks

zillyphyn
Owlstar
Thistleclan Leader
Aspen Hollow Profile

>> • <<

Who can I Contact?

You can PM this account, aspenhollow, or whisper them on the Aspen Hollow recruiter anytime they're on if you have any questions.
You can also PM zillyphyn on her profile here, or DM her on discord through pilbs#0950.

>> • <<

Important Link(s)
A Discord Server link in the future!

>> Notice: Our site is mainly shared only for browsing for future interest. Please do not register yet until the RP opens, UNLESS you're auditioning for the Moderator spot! Otherwise, you can look at it. Pleeassee don't steal anything we're working really hard on this -
If you want to stay notified on our progress you can check in on our forums from time to time, reply to this thread to be notified of every post, or ask pilbs/zillyphyn to tell you when the preopening or RP itself opens or auditions are up for grabs.

Our Forums: https://aspenhollow-fh.boards.net/

We hope to possibly see you in the future! Updates will come soon.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 07:23:40 am by aspenhollow »

Offline aspenhollow

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: >> Aspen Hollow | In Dev. WC RP | Seeking a Moderator!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 01:38:09 am »
It occurred to me that some people may get confused as to where our register button is for anyone wanting to audition for moderator, so I thought I'd add onto this in a reply rather than an edit so you can see that there was another change.

You can click Register and Login on our home page now!

Or you can also hover over the profile picture in the banner to be given the option to login or register.

Remember, please only register if you're auditioning for moderator! This is only for now!