Author Topic: Guide To Feral-Heart (Piro's Edition)  (Read 2486 times)

Offline .Ghostly.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • help me polarize
    • fzzysocks
    • View Profile
Guide To Feral-Heart (Piro's Edition)
« on: February 21, 2015, 05:47:25 pm »
Well hello! If you are new to Feral-Heart, welcome to our family! We are glad you have found us.

First things first, to download the game you go here
You download the mac version if you have a mac. (I have a windows). Then you follow the instructions on how to download it and place it where it needs to be placed. Once that's done, you should probably know where to get help which would be here This has game help and forum/site help. Someone bugging you or you have a question? Here are your friendly Feral-Heart staff Sweet. Want to listen to music? Check out our awesome Feral-Heart radio Seem legit? Never thought you'd find a game this awesome, huh? Here on FH, you can roleplay. What's roleplaying? Well according to the internet, Roleplaying is
the acting out or performance of a particular role, either consciously (as a technique in psychotherapy or training) or unconsciously, in accordance with the perceived expectations of society with regard to a person's behavior in a particular context. Roleplaying is like telling a story with other people through.. well.. I guess acting. It can be realistic or non-realistic. Human, animal, any creature! It can be horror, mysterious,romantic, and adventerous! In Feral-Heart, you can be a canine or feline. But you can also get creative! Maybe make a dragon or a horse. Or maybe even a deer! Sounds like fun, doesn't it? Whoa whoa, calm down we aren't done with the introduction yet. There's much more. But don't worry, I will make it simple and fast.
Now that you know almost all of the stuff to the wonderful world of Feral-Heart, Let's continue. Are you the artsy kind? Maybe want to post some of your beautiful creations? On the forum, you will be able to find a thread where you can post your wonderful lovely art. Oh my goodness, I almost forgot! There are some rules here in FH.
Ah yes, the rules. Make sure you follow these so you don't get banned. When you are in game, be cautious of the things you say. It may not seem that there are younger floofs here but there are. Be nice to other players! Cyber bullying hurts. Words can hurt. You could damage someone here even though it may not seem like it. So be sure to be nice to others and play fair! Speaking of playing fair, this leads me into a topic. There is this thing called Powerplaying.Ah, let's see.. What is powerplaying? Powerplaying is basically what you should not to do other floofs in a roleplay. This means you are either controlling what the other character(s) are doing or you are killing someone instantly. For example: KILLS ROCKET THE RACCOON NO MISS RIPS OUT THROAT!!!1
that's not cool. That's just plain rude and could eventually lead other players into maybe not wanting to RP with you. Goodness, I'm just having this tutorial all over the place aren't I? I'm sorry. Let's continue! In FH, you can make a preset. You're probably wondering what a preset is. A preset is basically a character that you can kind of draw and it'll become a character in Feral-Heart. In the tutorials section, many floofs have created a guide to preset making and has some codes so you can add some scrolling markings, glowing markings, and more! We also have very fun events here such as the:
Halloween Party
Summer Party
And many more! Most of these events includes a preset contest.
Want to explore more and create what you may call an oasis?
Look no further. We have map making! Many floofs love map making. You can download meshes on Deviantart and in the FH forums Mesh section located in the addons+mods. You can create a terrain and and a mask with gimp, paint.net, and other paint programs. They also have tutorials for that located here. Hey whoa slow down there young floofy, we are almost done. You can also be a part of the FH community. Maybe post a forum game, announce a forum roleplay or an in-game roleplay, show your fabulous characters, introduce yourself, write a bio about who YOU are, rant or have a journal, post some ideas you have for the game, say hello to some new floofs, and more! Alright, alright. That's my introduction to the wonderful world of Feral-Heart. Okay now you may go explore and have some fun!
I hope this has helped and if you need some more information you may PM me or you can PM the mods or some fellow floofs around the community. You will make plenty of friends and have bunches of fun!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 09:36:19 pm by P???????? »

fry bread obsessed smol bean
Ingame user: .Ghostly.