Author Topic: A Catchy Toon -- The Biography of Toonanimals -- Updated 10/13/2023  (Read 6408 times)

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile

Lineart by Miyukyu on Deviantart, Edits by Me.

Welcome to my Biography!

Hello there! Welcome to my biography.
I've been here for a long time, and I used to have one of these a long time ago when I was a youngster (please don't look for it, it's ugly, and very outdated lol). Anyway, I figured it was about time I wrote one of these up.
I hope that you enjoy getting to know me a little bit better!

About Me

My full username is toonanimals317 but a lot of people call me Toons or Toony. You can also refer to me as any of the characters I'm playing. I'm 24, and I have my Bachelor of Arts. I studied English and minored in Creative Writing. I graduated in December of 2020.

I'm going to be going to Law School next year!

I worked at Disney World in the Disney College Program from late 2021 to mid 2022! It was a great experience, I worked in merchandise at Port Orleans Riverside, one of the resorts! I worked in the parks and Disney Springs a few times too. Currently, I work as an Assistant Recordkeeper at a Law Firm, where I've been learning a bit more about law. 

Like many other players I started my journey on Feralheart by finding it on the Wolfquest forums way back in 2011. I joined in September of that year. I ended up quitting back in 2017 just due to being busy and a lot of my friends leaving, along with my interest in the game declining. I ended up getting back on last year after some convincing from friends that decided to get back on as well. The summer of 2020 will always be remembered as Red vs. Blue summer for me. The same friends that brought me back had gotten me into the Webseries Red vs. Blue before we got on FH again, and we ended up roleplaying the characters, and it became a whole big thing, we now have a group chat and basically unbreakable friendship with other people that joined the chaos!

I am a Pisces, under both Sun and Moon, and my Rising sign is Cancer. (I'm an overemotional mess, please help). I was born on March 17th, which makes me a St. Patrick's Day baby! I'm a big dog lover, but I'm a fan of all animals. It's mainly canines, big cats, and horses, though! I own two dogs, named Zeus and Odin!

Wanderings on FeralHeart

When I first started playing this game I was really young, younger than I probably should've been. Back in 2011 I was 12, but luckily with my birthday being in March and starting playing in September, it wasn't long until I turned 13. When I first started on Feralheart I started like many people do, playing as Lion King characters or making random characters. Eventually I made Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures because back then I didn't really think that making a real person was weird lol. I roleplayed as him because I actually found some other Ghost Adventures fans!

Eventually I delved into other fandoms, and mainly roleplayed in fandoms instead of making my own original characters. I joined a few wolf packs as well, though, that I can't remember the name of, and even tried my hand at making some of my own. None of them succeeded, though. Eventually my main friend group split apart and because I was stuck in the middle I created a second account to just run away from my problems and my friends fighting and trying to get me to take a side. This second account is ImTheHero which I still have. Back then I was obsessed with America from Hetalia (a cringe fandom at this point), which is where the username came from. Hetalia also just happened to be huge on Feralheart at that time, along with Homestuck. I roleplayed as America and ended up making one of the biggest Hetalia groups on FH, known as The Hero and Friends - or something along those lines lol. It was a huge group and we had a lot of fun in Ascension Island. But eventually that broke apart too, as people started to leave, became disinterested in the fandom, etc. I also lost interest in the fandom and moved on.

After that I drifted until eventually calling it quits in 2017. As I wrote earlier I returned last year and it's been one of the best decisions I've made. I'm so happy that I decided to return, and all of the friends I've made since my return are absolutely worth sticking around for.

Current Groups / Main Characters

I own The Stars That Guide Us, a Warrior Cats based RP, and admin for Nevermore, run by my great friend BloodWinsAll. I'm also in fandom RP groups like Roses are Red, Violets are Blue (Red vs. Blue), and plenty of Worldverse/OC friend based groups such as STAREATER, GUARDIAN PROTOCOL, EGOMALIA, ASHES TO ASHES, etc. These Worldverse groups are CLOSED to my small friend groups, so please don't ask to join them, but you can ask about them if you want!

Although I'm not always in game, I do have FOUR different usernames, mainly due to needing more preset slots LOL. Feel free to hit me up on any of them if you see me, send me a friend request, say hi, whatever! I'm usually down to chat even if I'm tabbing. 
The usernames are toonanimals317, ImTheHero, AgentWashington, and Wolfshadow317

Main Characters:
- Toons (toonanimals317)
- Agent Washington (AgentWashington) - Roses are Red, Violets are Blue
- Vespa (toonanimals317)
- Scylla (toonanimals317 / ImTheHero)
- Emperor (toonanimals317)
- Ramses Khepari (toonanimals317)
- Malinois (Wolfshadow317)
- Oberon Washburne (AgentWashington)

Likes and Interests

- Gaming! I own a PS5, Xbox One, and a Switch! I also play some MMOs on my PC
- Superheroes! I like both Marvel and DC a lot!
- Rock Music, some of my favorite bands include Shinedown, Three Days Grace, Nightwish, Evanescence, Five Finger Death Punch, Within Temptation, Kamelot, Seether, etc.
- My aesthetic would be like gothic mermaid/pastel goth. I like pastel colors a lot, but I also really like black!
- Mythical Creatures - I really enjoy things like dragons, unicorns, etc. My favorite mythical creature is probably a Kelpie, they're so creepy but so fascinating and can be cool (I have a dream of writing a YA fantasy romance story about one someday) I actually also wrote a children's book that goes through the alphabet using mythical creatures. I'm hoping to get it published someday!
- Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, etc. Those young adult books. I am also really into Warriors again. I'm a Hufflepuff, and would be a daughter of Poseidon!
- Mythology - I love Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Japanese, and Norse myths. I want to learn more about other mythologies as well, but these are the main ones I know a lot about!
- I LOVE DISNEY! Everything Disney! Disney just makes me super happy! I feel like a kid again when I watch Disney movies and go to Disney World!

Links

My Discord Username is toonanimals
Forum Text Colors and Fonts
My Presets!
Toyhouse
Deviantart (I'm Inactive on there, but if you wanna see my old art lol)
Tumblr (a lot of fandom content!)
Art Fight
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 12:21:46 am by toonanimals317 »

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
Re: A Very Catch Toon -- The Biography of Toonanimals -- 5/22/2021
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2021, 07:39:25 pm »
A wonderful bio, Toons! That RVB RP was always the highlight of me getting online last summer. It made recruiting for RP groups and vibing online so much more entertaining!

Happy to have you as a fellow friend and staffer~

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Toons 5/22/2021
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 07:40:23 pm »
Loved getting to read more about you! I'm sorry but the name Odin is forever one of my favorite names lmao I'd love to see pictures of your babs sometime! Also that header picture is  c u t e~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2021, 07:41:12 pm »
Happy to see another pisces wandering around, always happy to hear you returned to fh and to have met you ;; your the best toonz. Love this bio <3
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 08:17:36 pm by Security »

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2021, 07:50:10 pm »
A wonderful bio, Toons! That RVB RP was always the highlight of me getting online last summer. It made recruiting for RP groups and vibing online so much more entertaining!

Happy to have you as a fellow friend and staffer~

So glad I got to meet you and that we can be staff together for our RPs! The RvB RP was a highlight for me not just because of how much fun I had, but also how many great reactions we got when we RPed in The Grounds!

Loved getting to read more about you! I'm sorry but the name Odin is forever one of my favorite names lmao I'd love to see pictures of your babs sometime! Also that header picture is  c u t e~

Thank you!!! Odin IS a great name lol! I'll have to show off my babies sometime, I'm sure I'll post them in the Discord a some point! I could tag you lol! Also thank you, I really appreciate it, I worked hard on it, even if it was lineart!

Happy to see another pisces wandering around, always happy to hear you returned to fh and to have met you ;; your the best toonz. Love this bio <3

Fellow Pisces, hello! I'm so happy to have met you as well, Security. Thank you! You're so, so sweet!

My Presets!

Offline PanzerWulff

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • GsxrWulff
    • LethalChill
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2021, 08:05:47 pm »
This is an awesome bio Toons, You have very neat wording. It's nice to know a lil bit more about ya, also love your character at the top!! such awesomes! :D

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2021, 08:33:03 pm »
This is an awesome bio Toons, You have very neat wording. It's nice to know a lil bit more about ya, also love your character at the top!! such awesomes! :D

Thank you so much!

My Presets!

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2021, 11:37:04 pm »
awesome bio, toons! it's been a real pleasure getting to know you lately, and being able to learn more about you just adds to it! i myself am a ravenclaw, but most of my friends are hufflepuffs, so i'm sure we'll get along great!! :) i have actually never watched a single marvel movie but i've loved seeing all of your marvel presets, they're super awesome :0

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2021, 01:34:56 am »
Oh wow it was nice indeed to learn more about you! I love gaming as well, we might have to just play Xbox one day in the future. I also really like how organized this post is, a little off topic. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2021, 02:03:06 am »
awesome bio, toons! it's been a real pleasure getting to know you lately, and being able to learn more about you just adds to it! i myself am a ravenclaw, but most of my friends are hufflepuffs, so i'm sure we'll get along great!! :) i have actually never watched a single marvel movie but i've loved seeing all of your marvel presets, they're super awesome :0
It's been really nice getting to know you as well! I have a lot of Ravenclaw friends lol! Also thank you very much!

Oh wow it was nice indeed to learn more about you! I love gaming as well, we might have to just play Xbox one day in the future. I also really like how organized this post is, a little off topic. <3

We should totally play Xbox sometime! I should've included my username, it's Wolfshadow317 if you'd like to send me a friend request! Also thank you very much! It took some time to put together lol.

My Presets!