Community > Introduction

I haven’t used this site in almost 10 years.

(1/3) > >>

xXametonaraXx:
I decided to log back on, why you ask? I wanted to feel some sort of nostalgia kick, to see if I could recognise anybody despite it being such a longggg time and how god awful my memory can be. I also wanna say hi to the new people that have joined since! How you doin, all that.

It’s been so long... I remember there used to be a chat box, I used to roleplay in there a lot, after school, before school, it’s almost crazy to think.

Idk, also had noooo clue where to put this so forgive me mods if here isn’t ideal. I’m tryin alright, my brain is old!!

Anyway, gimme ya chat, tell me what’s going on, have you also used this site for ages too? Do you recognise me? I have too many questions, it’s 4am, yeet.

Jango_Fett:
alright 1
eva
yes
jojo
yes
old man not sure how to use websites
me too

welcome back broski

xXametonaraXx:
Ayy thanks chief, hopefully my increasing age doesn’t ruin my use of this site completely.

I respect the Solid Snake i gotta say!

Jango_Fett:

--- Quote from: xXametonaraXx on July 17, 2019, 03:21:14 am ---Ayy thanks chief, hopefully my increasing age doesn’t ruin my use of this site completely.

I respect the Solid Snake i gotta say!

--- End quote ---

Telluric:
welcome back to fh- can't say i recognize ya user but i am lowkey shook you remembered this game
do watch out, the playerbase is 90% goblins [guilty as charged]
but i know you'll find a place among us, should you decide to stick around

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version