Community > Introduction

Ahh Hecc

(1/5) > >>

Aico:
おはよう!!!

My name is JellyFreeze, but you can call me Jelly or Freezy! I'll leave that up to you. I just recently came back to FH and haven't touched this account in years.

I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to make some new friends!

My fursona's name is Freezy. and as you can tell she looks like a Bomb Pop popsicle or and Icee. I was heavily inspired by the Bomb Pop to make this character, and she's just super cool I think. I've never had an original bomb pop, but I love the chocolate/banana ones!

I guess I'll go into some of my interests so you guys can know a bit about me. I enjoy cosplaying to start. I run my own Instagram page at about 2.4K followers as I am posting this! My favorite character to cosplay is Hatsune Miku, because she is queen!!! I also play lots of Overwatch on PC! Tracer is my main, but I also enjoy playing Sombra and Widowmaker. Um...Pizza is my comfort food. I'm not a big sweets lover. And I am trying my best to teach myself Japanese!

I'll stop typing, because I'm starting to babble now haha. Love you all!

Likuu:
𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦! 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥!

A.P.S.:
こんにちは!I know a bit myself but not much. XD

Welcome back! I love the character design! Honestly I had a blue raspberry, cherry, and cotton candy icee the other day and it had similar colors. I have Overwatch too so maybe one day we could do a few rounds together? Even though I mostly only do quick play or competitive.

Ame88:
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Good morning to you as well x) I honestly love how Freezy looks. Definatly a cool pup B) Funnily enough, if I were to ever cosplay I was gonna pick Miku haha- and congrats on all those followers, my goodness. Excited to see you around Freezy!

Telluric:
welcome back, i saw you in game earlier ! glad you decided to return and here's to sticking around this crazy game

p.s. also overwatcher here

perhaps we should make a fh overwatchin' crew at some point -discord eye emoji

also freezy pops yell heah

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version