Community > Introduction

Hi again!

(1/4) > >>

iico:
Hello all!

Returning member from 2014, though I vaguely remember playing this game when I was a wee stupid youngchild. I was a bit active in 2017 when I was still mostly a wee stupid youngchild, but now I've been? Thrown? Into The Horrible Hands of Adulsthood and Everything Is On Fire. I'm still a wee stupid youngchild rlly idk how to do anything.
I dropped the game mid February 2017, when I was deep into making an expansive map pack that ... unfortunately corrupted itself when I tried to export it to submit it to the mapmaking contribution/"calling all talented creators" threads :( Made my 17 year old self very very mad, I had lost dozens of hours of work, so I let the Feralheart root folder sit on my harddrive for a few months before completely deleting it.
Recently this game has been hounding my thoughts, it was a very good creative outlet for me! I've been exhausted via working retail (do it for the experience but prepare for the mental anguish) for a few months now and I'm pondering withdrawing from or atleast taking an extended hiatus from University as I have no desire to study at all, I just want to create. Map and preset-making were almost therapeutic. I'd figured I would pop back in again and see how things were going.
Ecstatic to see that we finally have the source code!!

I'm always open for any roleplays, be it in Feralheart, another game, or in the forums. I also play The Endless Forest quite a bit under the username Shey, and you can find a lot of them under my blog entries, or on my Toyhouse @snarpo.

Currently trying to figure out how to map the controls to a PS4 controller/DPAD so if you see my characters freaking out in the Grounds thats probably why lol. I might? Post a tutorial sometime soon on how to play with one? Perhapeth?

Also! I will probably not be very active on the forums, I like to lurk, so you are free to add me on steam (snarpo), or follow me on twitter and tumblr @SVTURNVL ! My twitter and tumblr are both my art accounts so maybe take a peek there too..

Morqque:
Hello, and welcome back to FeralHeart! Mapping the controls to a PS4 controller, eh? Ive never heard
anything like that. Do post a tutorial if you get it to work
Nevertheless,Enjoy your time here, and hope to see you around~

gh0ul:
Howdy there and welcome back to the game

Ame88:
Welcome back to FeralHeart iico! Y'know, that's actually really interesting, mapping the controls to a PS4 controller... I like the way you think xD So sorry to hear about that map pack fail, that really hurts. I do ask, were the files themselves corrupted, or some other means of an exportation glitch? Anywho, excited to see you around!

Kerriki:
Welcome back to FH! We're happy to have you again. If you're still interested, we are taking map submissions once again c:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version