Community > Introduction

Oop, hey!

(1/2) > >>

Ivyfur:
Hey all! Ivy here, just wanted to pop on here and introduce myself.
Er, I've actually be on and off the game since about 2012. It's been awhile since I've actually ever really used the forums.

As I get back into the game more and more I thought I should get into the forums just to get the know to know about what's been going on and happening, bare with me as I've never actually used the FH forums really before. I believe I've made about one or two points advertising for some groups in the past. But I'd like to fully take it in and see what kinds of floofs I can find on here. <3

As I am a bit awkward typing this up, it'll be nice to see everyone on here as well as in game!

Likuu:

Welcome to the forum!
        I've actually seen you in-game quite a lot, nice to have you around on the forum now as well!
        Hope to see you around on here some more, always nice to see new people using the forums.

Bawfle:
Hello!

I think I've seen you in game well here and there as well. Your name looks veeery familiar!
I hope you feel less awkward writing posts in future, it's nice to see fresh faces also contributing to threads on here.

Ellen11v:
’Eeey we were chillin’ in the Grounds the other day. Remember the Snek? That was me~
You really seem like a friendly person. What the others said, it’s really nice to see a new face around the forum. It’s pretty refreshening actually, to see new types of people posting around the forum, I’ve got to know almost everybody who’se currently active one the fprum, and it can sometimes be predictable how they’ll state things and express themselves, so I’m lookin’ forward to see how you are around here! ^^

Don’t be afraid to speak your mind here on the forums, Ivy. We get a lot more comfortable by doing that.

A warm welcome to you on the forums <3

Notorious.:
Heya and welcome to the forum side of things! I really hope you enjoy these parts. Like the others, your user is pretty familiar to me. I probs have seen you around often. Anyways, have fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version