Community > Introduction

Woah...Sorta new?

(1/4) > >>

Rhakorra:
Woah...I am sorta new???

To be honest, I really don't remember making this account and thought it was trashed; but I am saved.

Hello, my name Rhakorra! I am fairly new and looking for friends to spend some time with. Sadly, I dont have discord or skype, so I guess you have to contact me through messages. Thank you for your time.

Morqque:
Well, no matter what it is - welcome to Feralheart! Hope to see you around. Feel free to strike up a conversation if you see me in game

Rhakorra:

--- Quote from: Morqque on August 13, 2019, 06:41:09 pm --- Well, no matter what it is - welcome to Feralheart! Hope to see you around. Feel free to strike up a conversation if you see me in game

--- End quote ---

Thank you, love <3

Ellen11v:
No worries, and remember to read through the game- and forum rules, in case you haven't! <3
Hope you enjoy your stay around the community, Rhakorra. (Lovely name by the way!)

Rhakorra:

--- Quote from: Ellen11v on August 13, 2019, 08:58:54 pm ---No worries, and remember to read through the game- and forum rules, in case you haven't! <3
Hope you enjoy your stay around the community, Rhakorra. (Lovely name by the way!)

--- End quote ---

Thank you, hun <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version