Community > Introduction

Woah...Sorta new?

<< < (2/4) > >>

LordSuragaha:
Hello Rhakorra <3

It’s nice to meet you. I hope you find what you’re looking for here. Most people are usually friendly so I’m sure you’ll fit right in. From experience, I find it easier to get to know folks faster when you stick around the forum side for a bit. You’ll get a good idea of how some people think and their interests, you might even find some with similar interests as your own.

We’re happy to have you with us and hope you’ll stick around for a while.

Likuu:

Hey welcome!!
      You could always try sitting around in The Grounds and chatting with people to meet people!
      A lot of people are normally gathered around the lonely cave portal there, usually chatting about.

Ame88:
Welcome (back) to FeralHeart! I hope you find your time here enjoyable =) Excited to see you around!

gh0ul:
Hope to see you around!

Rhakorra:

--- Quote from: Likuu on August 13, 2019, 09:18:10 pm ---
Hey welcome!!
      You could always try sitting around in The Grounds and chatting with people to meet people!
      A lot of people are normally gathered around the lonely cave portal there, usually chatting about.

--- End quote ---
Ok, thanks!

--- Quote from: LordSuragaha on August 13, 2019, 09:17:13 pm ---Hello Rhakorra <3

It’s nice to meet you. I hope you find what you’re looking for here. Most people are usually friendly so I’m sure you’ll fit right in. From experience, I find it easier to get to know folks faster when you stick around the forum side for a bit. You’ll get a good idea of how some people think and their interests, you might even find some with similar interests as your own.

We’re happy to have you with us and hope you’ll stick around for a while.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the advice! I'll keep that in mind, hun *nuzzles*

--- Quote from: Ame88 on August 13, 2019, 09:41:59 pm ---Welcome (back) to FeralHeart! I hope you find your time here enjoyable =) Excited to see you around!
--- End quote ---

Thank you, hun =)

--- Quote from: Ravenqrow on August 13, 2019, 09:42:53 pm ---Hope to see you around!

--- End quote ---

Thanks, luv! You too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version