Poll

What's the first animal you'd want to see in Feral-Heart?

None, Feral-Heart is fine as it is.
Rabbits/Bunnies
Bovidae
Reptiles
Birds
Rodents
Different Caniforms and/or Feliforms Unlike What Is Already Added
Others (Please Comment)

Author Topic: IF New Animals Were Added, Which One Would Be First?  (Read 7052 times)

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
Re: IF New Animals Were Added, Which One Would Be First?
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2019, 09:30:53 pm »
i know this is about my third time posting in this thread because i am almost ALL FOR adding new animals, but... as i'm caught up in that excitement, now i'm starting to think about a few things. how would they really look in the game? who edited or made the feline/canine models, and would that same person be there to help the creation of future animals? if not, then would the "style" of the existing models have to be mimicked for that model? would the model be accurate to it's real-life counterpart or would it end up looking questionable? would the model's final product and animations satisfy or disappoint those who wanted it?

Tbh I'd personally want to see a complete revamp of the canine and feline models since they can be a bit... off in a few parts. Though that's kind of a massive undertaking so I'm doubtful it'd happen, but it might work better to have one person working on all the models to provide some consistency. But if not, any new models would probably try and stick to the cartoony style... just hopefully with slightly better anatomy lmao

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2019, 02:51:45 pm »
give me a hyena base or give me death

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

wolfdog01

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2019, 03:55:43 pm »
Fish plz.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2019, 04:51:07 pm »
Bears!
Inactive

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2019, 07:18:24 pm »
Ants.
Ants.

Give me an ant model and I swear lol
I support this- there's one on KITO somewhere.

Refrain from posting the same thread anywhere, even in different boards: The Third Species C:
But here is this poll that already shows a decent statistic ;3;
Sorry- I didn't see this. Thank you though! Keeping the conversation active will help too.
i know this is about my third time posting in this thread because i am almost ALL FOR adding new animals, but... as i'm caught up in that excitement, now i'm starting to think about a few things. how would they really look in the game? who edited or made the feline/canine models, and would that same person be there to help the creation of future animals? if not, then would the "style" of the existing models have to be mimicked for that model? would the model be accurate to it's real-life counterpart or would it end up looking questionable? would the model's final product and animations satisfy or disappoint those who wanted it?

Tbh I'd personally want to see a complete revamp of the canine and feline models since they can be a bit... off in a few parts. Though that's kind of a massive undertaking so I'm doubtful it'd happen, but it might work better to have one person working on all the models to provide some consistency. But if not, any new models would probably try and stick to the cartoony style... just hopefully with slightly better anatomy lmao
Yeah, I've been wondering about the style.Like birds have such different, tiny eyes. it's look too cartoony when matching the eyes, but too off if we didn't. Having only two legs would be weird too.

Our best option would be to either copy the style or revamp the models completely, but that would take a lot of time. However, as said before, this isn't a priority, so getting it pushed back to when more work can be spent on these kinda things would make it a lot calmer process.

Offline snappyhyena

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • oh worm
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2019, 07:59:46 pm »
@ everyone asking for a hyena model - i was too afraid to say it but dang you're right. the canine body is way too slim for that, hyenas have more of a round and stiff shape, not sure how to describe it. but who knows, someone might come out and rant about how it's too close to the canine model or something

so far my vote is still on lagomorphs, i'll fight for them. im kinda sad now that there's only 2 votes though :'D

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2019, 09:15:26 pm »
I actually voted for reptiles because I believed they were one of the best choices for the first animal to be added, birds being a very close second, partially because of my love for them.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 06:57:56 pm by A.P.S. »

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2019, 11:19:32 pm »
Honestly, I believe that new models would be added for the most popular species such as cats, hyenas, foxes, or any other type under the category. As for something new, i can see a bird model being added, or a griffin or sorts. The Feral Heart icon has three paws. What could the third be?

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2019, 01:27:18 pm »
Birds are master race (they used to be dinosaurs)

<3

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2019, 10:41:37 pm »
I would love to see some mustelids or small carnivores. Some kind of amorphous weasel model that can be a skinny ferret or a bulky wolverine. The canine model already covers hyenas, but a small carnivore model could possibly make a more realistic one. Or little aardwolves. <3

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya