Dou you like them?

Yeeeees!
1212 (90.4%)
Nooooo!
13 (1%)
I am unsuuure!
115 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1296

Author Topic: Updated!! Feline AND Canine Claw Meshes, for YOU!  (Read 192899 times)

Offline moonwolf303

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • HOI
    • Moonwolf303
    • View Profile
Re: Updated!! Feline AND Canine Claw Meshes, for YOU!
« Reply #300 on: February 02, 2019, 07:57:26 am »
I sort of have a problem..

I tried downloading the fh claws....& it never downloads..no matter how many times I re-install it..and the setup wizard keeps restarting and it wont let me close out of it.. >-> (sorry for the late reply..just someone..please help!)

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #301 on: February 02, 2019, 03:25:14 pm »
I sort of have a problem..

I tried downloading the fh claws....& it never downloads..no matter how many times I re-install it..and the setup wizard keeps restarting and it wont let me close out of it.. >-> (sorry for the late reply..just someone..please help!)
Hiya, moonwolf303! Are you downloading from Mediafire? Made sure you click the "skip ad" button when prompted from Adf.ly, bescause it is peculiar that the installer is giving you issues. Just making sure that you are using the right installer and not some bloatware from Adf.ly.

As for the executable, try right-clicking and running as administrator as well. How do you eventually end up closing the setup wizard? Do you use task manager for this? What operating system are you running? You can message me for further explanation if you need help figuring out the install, or if you would rather continue the conversation in PM.

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 26, 2020, 06:57:44 pm »
The ones for felines aren't compatible anymore

Art by QuietMacaroni