Author Topic: ANIUK'S MESHES | **NEW HAUL** 18 Rando Meshes  (Read 9937 times)

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
Re: ANIUK'S MESHES | *new meshes* | *requests open*
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2018, 02:32:36 am »
!!! Oh my, welcome back Aniuk! I've missed your cute fox round these parts~ c;

If you could, try to find a temple of sorts? A stone temple to be specific! (Preferably not oriental)
If it wouldn't be too much of a bother, could you also try to find a hanging lantern? Either on it's own post or I can hang on a branch.
The fish look amazing, and low poly too for such a good texture?
Do you think you have any gothic-themed or cemetery meshes, or possibly could make one?
Thank you guys! C: - I will do my best to find these and let you know if I do!!

Oh my goodness, welcome back! I've used your meshes in every map I've worked on in the last few years. Your meshes are amazing, and I gotta thank you for your work on converting them into FH. I've yet to figure out how to do that.
I do have a request that would be really useful for all map makers out there;

Flora Pack
Almost every rp, from warriors to your wolf packs use herbs in some form. Between flowers and herbs they're amazing to use as decor as well! All around a very useful thing to have in stock in maps. Right now there's a few out there, but they're so old the downloads are starting to disappear. Perhaps this pack could even include trees that aren't very common in packs, like redwood trees or mangroves! Or maybe that'd be more useful in a seperate pack of trees. Up to you.

EDIT: I also can provide links to some cool looking meshes if you want; I used to help my BF with free meshes for when he did work in UE4 map making.

Thank you! I am so happy to hear you could use them! I am already planning an herb/foliage/tree/forest pack type thingy in the future so keep your eyes open ;) in the upcoming mesh dump I am working on there might be some stuff like this, but thanks for the cool ideas~

It would be absolutely amazing if you were to include city meshes! By city I mean buildings, but that's only if you're alright with it :)
Ooh, very nice, Ainuk! Been lookin' for some good fishies for a map I'm making. This will definitely do wonders x) Thank you for postin' this! Can't wait to see what you have next~
Thank you guys!! I will do my best to include some city meshes and let you know if I do C:

Oh sweet!!!! And np :>
Not sure if all these are possible, but could I request a moose mesh and maybe a new salmon mesh if there is one out there? (sadly the one I use hasn't been working for everyone in the maps ;_; ) Also if they don't got textures but are good meshes I'd still be happy!! I love doing mesh textures!!
Thank you!!! ^^
I have a salmon in my fish pack from a few years ago, find it here
I will look for a moose to include in the upcoming pack :)

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline Valrin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • thos beans.....
    • View Profile
Re: ANIUK'S MESHES | *new meshes* | *requests open*
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 03:36:33 am »
Oh sweet!!!! And np :>
Not sure if all these are possible, but could I request a moose mesh and maybe a new salmon mesh if there is one out there? (sadly the one I use hasn't been working for everyone in the maps ;_; ) Also if they don't got textures but are good meshes I'd still be happy!! I love doing mesh textures!!
Thank you!!! ^^
I have a salmon in my fish pack from a few years ago, find it here
I will look for a moose to include in the upcoming pack :)
Thank you 2x!! Super hyped :3ccc

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
Re: ANIUK'S MESHES | **NEW HAUL** 18 Rando Meshes
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2018, 05:57:37 pm »
updated - added mesh haul

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: ANIUK'S MESHES | **NEW HAUL** 18 Rando Meshes
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2018, 08:56:58 pm »
Oooh! I definately want that house and those crystals!
-yoinks
Totally gonna use x) Can't wait to see more from ya!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort