FeralHeart Creations > Screenshots

❤ Smilena's In-Game Self ❤

(1/2) > >>

ShapesNBeats:
For many of you that were wondering to see how Smilena looks like in-game on FeralHeart, here he is.

Dark_heart:
Oh yea
Goodgoodgood thing
lemmE see her in-game
These eyes
Are they animated?

ShapesNBeats:

--- Quote from: Dark_heart on September 12, 2020, 10:02:23 am ---Oh yea
Goodgoodgood thing
lemmE see her in-game
These eyes
Are they animated?

--- End quote ---

Sadly, No. I don't know how to animate the eyes tho cuz i'm not an expert to making presets animated with professional script coding. But wonder if someday i'll learn to make animated presets! (Tbh, Smilena's a male)

Dark_heart:

--- Quote from: ShapesNBeats on September 12, 2020, 08:44:51 pm ---
Goodgoodgood thing
lemmE see her in-game
These eyes
Are they animated?

--- End quote ---

Sadly, No. I don't know how to animate the eyes tho cuz i'm not an expert to making presets animated with professional script coding. But wonder if someday i'll learn to make animated presets! (Tbh, Smilena's a male)

--- End quote ---
Whoops, forgive me changing his gender, sorrey ^v^ There is pretty good tutorial by QuietMac: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=67939.0
I hope you'll learn it some time, also remember that you can always ask me for little preset help! :3
But nevermind,
still awesome preset <3

ShapesNBeats:

--- Quote from: Dark_heart on September 13, 2020, 11:37:18 am ---
--- Quote from: ShapesNBeats on September 12, 2020, 08:44:51 pm ---
Goodgoodgood thing
lemmE see her in-game
These eyes
Are they animated?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Whoops, forgive me changing his gender, sorrey ^v^ There is pretty good tutorial by QuietMac: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=67939.0
I hope you'll learn it some time, also remember that you can always ask me for little preset help! :3
But nevermind,
still awesome preset <3

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the tutorial link, and i hope it will help me learn to make animated presets!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version