Author Topic: What Can We Do?  (Read 1977 times)

SpicyDirt

What Can We Do?
« on: May 18, 2020, 04:57:33 am »
This is a question for not only the community, but the staff members also!

What can we do as a community to help out the staff to create a better game?

As you all know I was nominated your MOTS for Spring. Personally, I feel as if I haven't done a lot when it comes to the community and staff with that title. This got me thinking more about how we as a community can come together to be one giant COTS, or Community of the Season! So if there is anything that you can think of, both staff and community, that we can do to help improve the game, post it here and let's chat about it!

Also, if there is anything that I can personally do for either the community or staff, I would also like to know! Y'all nominated me into this spot, so let me allow you guys to use me as it is intended!

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
Re: What Can We Do?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 03:12:49 pm »
All I have to say is to cooperate each other! c: make our ideas real and even better, add cool things to them, if any of our community's suggestions can't be possible then we will make something easier. Sometimes we can have differences but we can solve it because projects can't work if cooperations doesn't exist between us.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 03:55:19 pm »
Below I present some sugestions.

I had an idea for a big party at FH. It would be official, advertised on tweeter, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, DeviantArt and Facebook. I pay special attention to Facebook. This social network is the most popular. So why doesn't anyone run an official fanpage? The site itself exists, but the post was strong around 2012. So I think that if we re-launch the fanpage, we may have a better chance of greeting new faces.

Returning to the party: there would be radio, competitions, help for novices (this event would be mainly for novices, so well) and many other attractions.

What's more, I've noticed that there aren't do many new YouTube videos about Feral Heart. I mean unofficial game download tutorials, roleplay recordings etc. I would like to advertise the game myself, but I mustn't have channel on YouTube. Of course, thank you to every forum user who advertises the game, but so far it has not done much.

I know that these are small suggestions and probably repeated many times (if they were repeated frequently, I am sorry), but they seem good to me.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 04:10:01 pm by Dark_heart »
On new account Aiiokia

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 06:29:48 pm »
I really like Dark_Heart's point about YouTube videos.

I feel like creating official tutorial videos and putting them on the FeralHeart Youtube channel could boost activity quite a bit, as well as helping people who are struggling to solve a problem.
A lot more people like to follow videos much more than words or an image tutorial

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 06:38:28 pm »

I feel like creating official tutorial videos and putting them on the FeralHeart Youtube channel could boost activity quite a bit, as well as helping people who are struggling to solve a problem.
A lot more people like to follow videos much more than words or an image tutorial

I don't know what staff thinks about that, but I would be great! We need little fresh breath on YouTube c;
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2020, 07:42:45 pm »
Hmmmm.... We could make lots of videos on how fun the game is!

Art by QuietMacaroni

SpicyDirt

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2020, 11:05:46 pm »
Below I present some sugestions.

I had an idea for a big party at FH. It would be official, advertised on tweeter, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, DeviantArt and Facebook. I pay special attention to Facebook. This social network is the most popular. So why doesn't anyone run an official fanpage? The site itself exists, but the post was strong around 2012. So I think that if we re-launch the fanpage, we may have a better chance of greeting new faces.

Returning to the party: there would be radio, competitions, help for novices (this event would be mainly for novices, so well) and many other attractions.

What's more, I've noticed that there aren't do many new YouTube videos about Feral Heart. I mean unofficial game download tutorials, roleplay recordings etc. I would like to advertise the game myself, but I mustn't have channel on YouTube. Of course, thank you to every forum user who advertises the game, but so far it has not done much.

I know that these are small suggestions and probably repeated many times (if they were repeated frequently, I am sorry), but they seem good to me.

Hmmmm.... We could make lots of videos on how fun the game is!

I am really on board with this YouTube Channel idea. I currently have a radio show in the works that would be streamed to Twitch but be posted onto YouTube after. While these wouldn't be videos of actual gameplay, it still would be about the game to answer questions and promote!

As for the tutorials, I am 100% for this. Even with the picture tutorials it is sometimes difficult to see what is happening to know what to do. Maps, presets, skies, and anything else would be awesome! Maybe we could get together a little community and assign people to make videos of each to upload to a specific place? Who knows!