Author Topic: Site Features  (Read 2949 times)

Ironic

Site Features
« on: December 02, 2020, 12:14:10 pm »
Any site features you will like to see?

I don't know what can be added, but a nice percentage box on the side of the site would be nice. The percentage box can be used for the progress of the new maps and how much it was completed.

I'd figured it would nice to talk about since no one talks about the forums often.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 12:35:18 pm by Ironic »

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Re: Site Features
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 12:55:12 pm »
A little table counting all the members in each maps!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Ironic

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 12:59:43 pm »
A little table counting all the members in each maps!
Thats also good!

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 05:31:32 pm »
I just want the forum to be finished/to match the rest of the site lol
also the return of the banners on top :( just having the banners again would add a little spice to the forum

I don't think it's entirely feasible but I wish we could see statistics about our characters, like seeing the date created and maybe some basic information about them from the user panel

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2020, 05:36:54 pm »
I don't think it's entirely feasible but I wish we could see statistics about our characters, like seeing the date created and maybe some basic information about them from the user panel
Actually firstly User Panel should work. :')
I think it's a great idea though!
On new account Aiiokia

SpicyDirt

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 07:37:39 pm »
Personally I'd love to see a facelift in color. While brown is classy and original, I feel like it is a bit too dark and we should be using something a tad brighter or more friendly/welcoming. Secondly, I'd love to see some "spring cleaning" on certain boards that don't count towards the post count.

And just to explain what happened to the original table counter on maps: it would show private maps also and sometimes people would put inappropriate names which would be broadcasted to everyone who looked at our front page. If it were updated to not contain any private maps, then it could be more plausible!

Ironic

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2020, 07:45:41 pm »
Personally I'd love to see a facelift in color. While brown is classy and original, I feel like it is a bit too dark and we should be using something a tad brighter or more friendly/welcoming. Secondly, I'd love to see some "spring cleaning" on certain boards that don't count towards the post count.

And just to explain what happened to the original table counter on maps: it would show private maps also and sometimes people would put inappropriate names which would be broadcasted to everyone who looked at our front page. If it were updated to not contain any private maps, then it could be more plausible!
I like the sound of Spring Cleaning