Author Topic: Investigation into the Rises/Falls of FH's online activity (community effort!)  (Read 5548 times)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Some decline in activity over certain months is contributed by School starting or finals weeks.. mid terms.. etc. Summer is usually when the game activity is picked back up. At least, that's what i've noticed over the 5 years i've been here.
Just recently groups in game have been turning to private maps and chats as mentioned by Nephrite.. and might be a contribution of the decline in activity. But with this, we cannot be certain.
Around in-game staff held event times I notice activity picks up as well.. so maybe consider the months the seasonal events are held?

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

WolfWorms

This is really interesting, Pocket! I really enjoyed reading through all of this. I'd love to help out if only I had the time to sit down and do some digging.

I'm uncertain if it's already been seen but I figured I would share in case: Lucius shared a bit of digging he did in another thread back in August- here's a link. There's some good data on the amount of online players every month since 2011.