Help & Guidance > Game Help

Glitch? Or something wrong with my computer?

(1/2) > >>

Smiling Fox:
I just downloaded FH and when I started to play it, the colors were all messed up! The sky is red and green as well as my model. I couldn't get my lion to change color at all. :(

Is there a glitch with the game's coloring or is there something wrong with my computer?

Tigg:

--- Quote from: Sunflower on June 09, 2011, 04:31:43 am ---I just downloaded FH and when I started to play it, the colors were all messed up! The sky is red and green as well as my model. I couldn't get my lion to change color at all. :(

Is there a glitch with the game's coloring or is there something wrong with my computer?

--- End quote ---

If you use a MAC: Sadly thats pretty normal...

If not, try to re install. Update your Graphiccard and then look if its still weird.

Smiling Fox:

--- Quote from: Tigg on June 09, 2011, 04:36:23 am ---
--- Quote from: Sunflower on June 09, 2011, 04:31:43 am ---I just downloaded FH and when I started to play it, the colors were all messed up! The sky is red and green as well as my model. I couldn't get my lion to change color at all. :(

--- End quote ---

If you use a MAC: Sadly thats pretty normal...

If not, try to re install. Update your Graphiccard and then look if its still weird.

--- End quote ---

Okay, thanks. Give me a sec...

Smiling Fox:
Nope, the colors are still really messed up. :( What should I do?

Rimfrost:
Have you try to change your Rendering Subsystem on Options --> Video?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version