Author Topic: Imagine Proving a Point  (Read 19782 times)

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Imagine Proving a Point
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2020, 09:12:25 pm »
In the end, it doesn't matter what happens behind the curtain. It matters what you do about it. You can't control everything but you can control how you react to it.

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2020, 09:12:53 pm »
I believe many have reached a point where they're beyond "being civil," because there are still no answers. There is still zero justification for anything that has happened. A lot of users, like myself, are just wanting some sort of explanation, some sort of open communication! Yes, we're all frustrated. Yes, we're all human and acting out of annoyance. Like y'all, I can only say it so many times as respectfully as I can manage: we need communication and answers.

There's a sort of giant wall up. You're seeing it from your perspective, and we're seeing it from ours. So that needs to be broken down!

Offline Falconry

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • here, queer, full of fear
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2020, 09:13:13 pm »
However you'd like to interpret it. I'm human just as you all are, y'all seem to forget we donate our time to this game, we dont get paid. I have to stay absolutely calm and professional while I'm personally targeted and you guys can just go off? I guess so.

I'll just roll over and back off of this thread, sorry for my opinions lol

You signed up for what is essentially a customer service job. This is what customer service is, and in my experience we've been a lot more civil that what you'd get working retail.

And like you said, you're not being paid. If you feel the responsibilities of a moderator are too demanding, you can leave any time you like.

But yes, as a representative of the FH staff team, essentially working in customer service and representing a brand, it is your job to remain professional

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2020, 09:14:23 pm »
However you'd like to interpret it. I'm human just as you all are, y'all seem to forget we donate our time to this game, we dont get paid. I have to stay absolutely calm and professional while I'm personally targeted and you guys can just go off? I guess so.

Mate, nobody is personally targeting you. We're replying to you. We're still being as civil as we can be about this.
And you're not being "calm and professional". This is actually the most uncalm and unprofessional I've seen ANYONE. Not even just on FeralHeart. It's incredibly disgusting and disappointing and I can't believe these are words coming out of a MODERATOR'S mouth.

You shouldn't have replied in the first place because as you admitted yourself, you don't know the full situation. You weren't here to see it all. We have been, though. And at this point... they weren't opinions. You were being passive-aggressive and acting like you were factual and we weren't.
It's upsetting the way things are being ran here and we're calling for change, accountability, and for everyone to be unbanned and apologized to.

Offline Falconry

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • here, queer, full of fear
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2020, 09:16:52 pm »

Mate, nobody is personally targeting you. We're replying to you. We're still being as civil as we can be about this.
And you're not being "calm and professional". This is actually the most uncalm and unprofessional I've seen ANYONE. Not even just on FeralHeart. It's incredibly disgusting and disappointing and I can't believe these are words coming out of a MODERATOR'S mouth.

You shouldn't have replied in the first place because as you admitted yourself, you don't know the full situation. You weren't here to see it all. We have been, though. And at this point... they weren't opinions. You were being passive-aggressive and acting like you were factual and we weren't.
It's upsetting the way things are being ran here and we're calling for change, accountability, and for everyone to be unbanned and apologized to.

We have not targeted you. There has been no passive aggression or talking-down like you have done. We have provided evidence for our claims and have stated clearly what we want, and yet you dodge the question and claim victim.

We are being civil, but we are not letting you dodge the point. if you call the ''targeting'' then I don't know what to tell you.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2020, 09:39:35 pm »
Okay, this thread says I can't leave forum alone for TEN MINUTES. Excellent.

It looks like There's only one person who can solve it.

Raz.
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Butch

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2020, 09:46:23 pm »

Raz.

what would raz do to fix this? just shut everything down like he's done before?

Why should we turn to authority when many who he's put in a position of power are abusing that power.
(Ex, "soft" doxxing, unjust removal and punching-down of criticism)
 How can you possibly trust him to handle this?

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2020, 09:51:59 pm »
Whoever is making people disappear needs to address why that's happening (perhaps not explaining each individual case, since that'd be an alleged break of the rules; just in regards to the current situation as a whole). Whoever is deleting posts needs to explain why that's happening. Because this has caused such a response, motives need to visible to the community. Yes, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. But why don't we? Why is that shrouded in such secrecy? It might help us get a better understanding of what all is going on. Maybe now is the time for us to know.

Dodging topics, dancing around questions, and deleting...ironically falls back into the issue of "censorship." And we shouldn't be two separate sides here. We're a community.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2020, 10:02:28 pm »
If I can give my two cents in this thread; I think that people need to chill a bit. No one is attacking anyone here. The only crime I've seen in this thread is a condescending attitude and passive aggressiveness. Can't we just have a discussion about issues effecting the community without taking it personally? This isn't "drama" unless you make it drama. If you don't want people responding to you and potentially disagreeing with you, then don't post. You have the option to stay out of it if it's stressing you out. The recent shenanigans are affecting a sizable number of active users, and I'd say they have a right to be critical of the situation, and a right to some kind of resolution.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2020, 10:08:16 pm »

Raz.

what would raz do to fix this? just shut everything down like he's done before?

Why should we turn to authority when many who he's put in a position of power are abusing that power.
(Ex, "soft" doxxing, unjust removal and punching-down of criticism)
 How can you possibly trust him to handle this?
Well, actually i'm TRYING to trust. I hope that he could tell us. Why this everything happens. If he couldn't remove x's thread, everything would be better - more, possible that drama wouldn't excist.

I'm just looking for possible solves, but... by every answer here it looks like we have less ways. Less, and less...

And agree with above, atmosphere here is heck. I can't handle it, lol.
On new account Aiiokia