Author Topic: The Lab [Inactive since 12/09/2013]  (Read 7268 times)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
Re: The Lab (Open and accepting!)
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2013, 12:33:35 pm »

inner beauty come from within

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2013, 12:35:51 pm »
(She is a Newfoundland :))

Jojo smiled, "Alright!" She took the head of the toy in her mouth.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2013, 12:38:36 pm »
(Ok thanks!)
Shaia took her end and began to tug backwards. Sometimes having no back legs was useful because when cacking up she didnt have to bother moving them or placing them somewhre. So she tugged back sharply hoping to get the toy from the large newfoundland dog

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2013, 09:33:17 pm »
Am I accepted??? o3o))

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2013, 10:03:01 am »
(I guess you are >3>)

Jojo playfully tugged the toy from the small pup. She went a little easy, as she didn't want to keep on using her strength to take it from the pup, as that would seem unfair.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 10:32:17 am »
"You win!" The pup shouted cheerfully. She honestly didnt care who won she just like playing. She took the end of the toy again getting ready to play again before tugging hard on the toy and scrambling backwards

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 10:28:10 pm »
     The half-robot opened his camera eyes. Instead of the normal colors a dog would see he saw many more. The human colors, ultraviolet, infrared, but the color most amazing to him was the deepest purple. It was the color just in between violet and ultraviolet. He rarely saw it though.
     Coughing he lifted up onto his metal legs. The cords that leg from his generator pulsed as they always had. Enter walked over to another corner of his cage and as he did so the dull claws at the end of his paws clacked across the cement floor. Glancing over into a small opening that leg to another cage about the same size he detected two other dogs playing with a toy.
     His brain, (Which is one of the few natural things about him.) went back to the time when he had played with his owners. Chasing after an orange Frisbee and chewing on it until his human had called him back so he would throw it again. Enter tried to remember his old name but it alway hurt when he tried to remember. A small computer had been placed inside his brain to tell him how to work his strange new body and told him not to fear.

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 10:24:09 pm »
(You are accepted, sorry for the slight inactivity)

Jim walked into a room, which contained a male Boxer. The Boxer looked up from his nap, sleepily. His robotic front left leg pawed at him playfully. He knelt down, and scratched it behind the ears. It licked his arm. Jim smiled and pat it's head, before filling it's food and watering bowl. He then pulled out a ball and threw it a few times for the Boxer, then left.
 He opened a door, to which led to the room that held a small Jack Russel Terrier. Seeing her back door open, he assumed she was outside. He filled up her food and watering bowl, before laying a plastic bone that smelled of bacon down on the floor.

Jim fed, watered, and played with some more dogs. He then entered a German Shepard's room. His white coat blended in with the grey walls. Jim filled up his food and watering bowl. Then he put a leash on the Shepard, then lead him out of the room, a clipboard in one hand, and the leash attatched to the brute in another.

After leading the Shepard to the Lab, he picked it up and placed it on the table. The table was heated, so the metal would not freeze the dog. Gently he pulled it onto it's side, and began to add parts.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2013, 11:04:15 pm »
Shaia looked up a she heard her name being called she saw one of the female scientist step outside . "Bye" shaia barked to the newfoundland dog before the pup dragged hersel over to the scientist. The scientist clipped on a leash and led the small jack russel to her cage. She saw that her food and water bowl were filled up. She took a few mouthfuls of food before turning to her water bowl and thirstily drinking. She then lay down in her cage.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2013, 10:50:38 am »
Name: Carlissa
Appearance: very short blond hair, 5 ft 2 in, lab clothing, black longsleeves shirt under apron, jeans to her ankles, hiking boots
Equipment: dog treats, clipboard, safety goggles and gloves, screwdriver and some extra parts
Weapons: a tranquilizer, a thing that gives an electrical shock
Wife/Husband: (somebody else outside of the lab)
Children: 3 months pregnant with her first
Other: She makes sure the dogs all have water, and gives them a treat if they behave, if not, the dogs are given an electrical shock.