Author Topic: Kiaz' Precariously Stacked Art - Update: Free To Use Bases  (Read 11526 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Kiaz' Precariously Stacked Art - Update: Free To Use Bases
« on: July 07, 2016, 10:19:29 pm »

Yo, so I have some artz to show you guys!
Probably coulda put this up sooner, but I finally got 'round to doing it.
kiaz1st.deviantart.com
kiaz1st.tumblr.com
It's not gonna be a fancy layout. Get over it.

Oldish

hnnnn This is old but I'm putting it up here anyway because reasons.

Not so old but still old enough. I tried out this style one time then abandoned it for no reason at all.

I did a dragoooon.

Newish

New....Ish. I'm a bit homesick. This was my solution. Didn't help much but meh.

Still homesick.

I made Merkapler a Birthday gift. Look at that mane. Look at it.

This was quick. I enjoy drawing Andreas owo

Newest:
So these are my newest pieces, where I have been experimenting allot with shading! Also, two of them have a speedpaints you can watch if you wish :3

This one was a Commish for Rayrajah

Speedpaint: https://youtu.be/4MNhsZYZzyI
It's a pretty long speedpaint, since I needed to compress six hours of work into a reasonable amount of time.

This one is a birthday gift for M'Lass!

Speedpaint: https://youtu.be/N9XxvAyMNbc
A more reasonably timed speedpaint xD

This one I did because I got the urge to draw a smildon and mess around with some lighting. I might be turning this into an OC ;3

I didn't record this one, but ohwell.

Time for some more art!

First off, I'm gonna show you guys what I've been working on learning to draw.

Yeah, I've been trying out drawing humans, and this is what I've managed to come up with.

SO this is uh... Me?
Sort of.
It's like me, but more of what I imagine I would look like if my appearance correlated more with my mind. Like a personification of my brain.

But anyway, not so big reveal, my name is Kia. (k-eye-a)
I know right, my username is so, incredibly creative xD

Also, I've been working on drawing horses as well, which are almost as hard as humans xD The top one is a random horse that was being used as anatomy study, while the bottom one is a character I created called Cheveyo.

Second, I would really appreciate an opinion on this page of a short comic I'm planning on making. I haven't put this on deviant art (because I can't think of a name for it >.<) so you are getting V.I.P access to this B)

To get a better look, open the image in a different page :3
The comic is going to revolve around my two OC's, Andreas and Kiaz. It's mainly going to be about Andreas, as it is following his story, but Kiaz is heavily intertwined.
Andreas and Kiaz are in a sort of alternate universe on a different planet. Certain souls transfer to this dimension after they die in their previous lives. The bright colours that accompany their pelts and manes are a representation of their souls. The colour mirrors their personalities.
There's allot more to this planet, including why 'magic' is possible, and why you don't age. That I will hopefully be able to share with you soon.
But ye, Kiaz has been in this dimension since nearly it's beginnings, but Andreas is new to the world. The comic is about how they met and about Andreas discovering the world and Kiaz explaining it.

I can't keep as involved with the community as I'd like, but I can still keep this post updated |D

But anyway, I thought you guys might like this one as it involves some free bases for you to use :3

This one is a little old now, but I thought you guys might appreciate it, it's a mouse based off of the mice in transformice :3
You can find the psd here

This one is very recent and allot nicer, a cat for you to use!
You can find the psd here

These psd's come with the lineart, a base to colour on, and shading if you so wish to use it :3

You can use it for whatever you want! For putting your characters on, reference sheets, adopts, you name it! All I ask is that you credit me :3
You can also change whatever you want about this, just as long as credit is still given to me as the original artist.
Enjoy! ~<3

Oh hey, look, I'm still updating this...

Well, I feel like I have improved some, so here's some more recent stuff!

An art Trade with CountessRayrajah, really enjoyed myself with the shading here xD

A large commission of someone character's family :3

Another commission, this time of someones cat, Leon!

This one is a scene from later on in my comic, I was kinda inspired to so it. Just before this I drew an image of what Kiaz is looking at, but it's a surprise ;3

I haven't been on here in ages oh wow.
I still love you guys tho, and I can still update this post. Pffff.

This was for my sister's birthday. The woods mean allot to us, so this is our characters hanging out there.

This is some sorely needed background practice, I've never been very good at backgrounds but I'm getting better.

Some more background practice, but this time pretty simplistic.

So I really wanted to draw a mermaid? I dunno why, but there ya go. (Also a night time version to show off her bioluminescence)

Some Voltron fanart, with my daemon au. Pidge with a Raccoon! I shamelessly traced over the official Pidge art to get her outline(I'm still learning how to draw humans), but everything else is mine :3

Also, would you guys like me to add some of my pen-on-paper sketches here? They're nothing amazing, but they do show another side to my style that I can't quiet show in digital art. I've also got allot of concept sketches.

I'll try and update this as often as I can. Of course this isn't all of my art, you can find more of it at my DA, and extra stuff on my Tumblr
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 04:36:38 pm by kiaz1st »

Offline OutofBreath

• Yasamin
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • gone from feralheart but not from chickens
    • View Profile
Re: Kiaz' Precariously Stacked Art
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 10:43:54 pm »
Wooww this art is so good!! <3 <3
profile picture by IsabellaGraceS

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 10:47:45 pm »
These look amazing, aaa. <3 Love the style you've got going on there. I look forward to seeing some more of your art!

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 10:51:57 pm »
Thank you so much guys! I'm really glad you like it x3 ~<3

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 10:57:28 pm »
Your art is amazing. :3

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 10:59:49 pm »
Wow, your art is lovely!~ Really adore your style c:
And personally, I think you should go for the revamp! She looks gorgeous either way, but the newer version looks slightly more neutral and i think the colors work very nicely.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2016, 11:35:04 pm »
Omg, I love how you draw felines! And I hope Mark got to see that, cause I bet he would have loved it! And Kiaz's new design is wonderful!

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2016, 11:49:45 pm »
Wow, your art is lovely!~ Really adore your style c:
And personally, I think you should go for the revamp! She looks gorgeous either way, but the newer version looks slightly more neutral and i think the colors work very nicely.

Thanks!
And thank you for the opinion on the design ~<3 I think I will be changing over to it owo Hopefully soon
Omg, I love how you draw felines! And I hope Mark got to see that, cause I bet he would have loved it! And Kiaz's new design is wonderful!
aaaa Thank
I love drawing felines, they're my favourite, but I gotta remember to put some of my other stuff up here, I just noticed I didn't put anything apart from felines and dragons and one painting of some water xD
I don't think Mark got to see it, he gets so much fan art everyday, let alone his birthday, but god that mane was fun to draw *u*

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 12:34:37 am »
oh my gosh!! your art is amazing! ;o;

imho i like the revamped design of kiaz as well. the color go along more nicely to the green than on the old one.

Offline Chknsoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Beyonce's chosen one
    • smol
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 03:06:38 am »
Beautiful art you got there, kiaz! Your so talented! Hope to see more from you, friend<3
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 07:50:33 am by Chknsoup »
slaying since the 90's