Author Topic: FeralHeart: The Lost Worlds (Alternate Reality)  (Read 2471 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
FeralHeart: The Lost Worlds (Alternate Reality)
« on: July 20, 2018, 01:36:06 am »
This is an alternate reality where after FH was hacked, the hackers decided to leave it, and somehow made it so the staff couldn't save it. They then handed over the source code to another group of hackers, and the original hackers disappeared from FH.

The other hackers decided to change the FeralHeart game completely, adding the ability to fight and die, but if you died you had to pay real money for these stones that would revive your characters, or live as a ghost or angel for free. They also made it so you could die from falling from high areas, drowning, landing on stalagmites, and other situations you could die from in real life, to add some realism.

Also, if you died and decide to live as a ghost or angel, you would only be able to talk to friends that decided to be ghosts/angels. You would be able to see your friends who were still alive, but they wouldn't be able to see you and whatever you typed in the chat.

People would still roleplay, but they'd use the fight mechanism in fight scenes. If you were a prey character, well now your character would be huntable, so be afraid. BE REALLY AFRAID.

Powerplayers/Godmodders who would say stuff like *kills the wolf no miss no dodge* would be lucky or unlucky. By random chance the victim would be killed by the powerplayer/godmodder, or the powerplayer/godmodder would die instead.

The original maps stayed. But only certain species were allowed in certain maps. Like in Bonfire, only animals from Africa were allowed. However, some maps like Ficho Tunnel allowed all species.

"This world will never be the same"

Chapter 1:

(W.I.P, I'll be writing it soon)
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!