Author Topic: WARREN OF THE ASTERS - A unique rabbit RP  (Read 765 times)

Offline leda

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • leedle lee my dudes
    • https://rookfox.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
WARREN OF THE ASTERS - A unique rabbit RP
« on: September 06, 2019, 06:02:01 pm »

(pwease don't repost the art here, it was made specifically for the RP by me/widdledraven on tumblr.)

Are you looking for a roleplay that gives you something new, something you haven't yet experienced? Perhaps with cool lore, but lore that's easy to learn, lore that you can learn about through role playing? What about a role play you are not required to be committed to or active on?

The Asters is here to offer that to you, in the form of a Watership Down inspired rabbit role play set on the Feralheart game.

THE ASTERS IS...

- LITERATE. For the most part. We ask for literacy or at least attempts to be when role playing. People who may not be there yet or have trouble role playing are still entirely welcome, but because the role play's preference is to try your best to write fairly, kind tips for improvement may be given over whisper to those who may need it in order to remain in the RP. If you aren't okay with such tips, you may be asked to leave. Every RP has it's preferences, ours is simply to have smooth flowing role play sessions.
Don't be nervous or something about your writing though; our main asks are that you role play using post order and don't post cut, something we can explain to you if you don't fully understand.

- REALISTIC. Again, for the most part. There isn't anything entirely realistic about talking rabbits, but in terms of the way the rabbits will act, and of course their appearances, they will be realistic. In order to join, you need a realistically colored rabbit character. Realism is also required in other elements such as backstories or use of "powers." No rabbits who come from other dimensions or who can bend fire. JUST NORMAL BUNS.

- SOON TO BE MAPPED. Currently, our warren remains nomadic after having been forced from their home after a few strings of bad luck and their long time home became riddled with White Blindness. However, when we gain our map, the warren will finally find their new home, their paradise. Although it isn't the most fun to be in the FH default maps, if you join now, you get to provide input and ideas on the map, and even make requests for your rabbits own personal burrow within the warren (decorations and such to their nests!) Our map will contain never before seen custom textures, and a version adjusted for slower computers if they need it.

- WATERSHIP DOWN INSPIRED, BUT NOT HEAVILY BASED. We've taken the core, unique elements from the Watership Down lore, such as the Thousand Enemies, Frith, and the Black Rabbit. But we've also mixed things up with our own stuff, essentially simplifying the way the warrens are and putting it in a simple way most everyone will understand. This means that you do not have to have read the books or seen the show/movie in order to join, because we have our simplified spin on things.

- PLOTTED BUT MEMBER DRIVEN. We have a base storyline/background we're working with, but the direction of the warren and the future of it depends on the members. Staff of the RP will bring fourth interesting plots and conflicts for members to react to, and their reaction will lead to either more resolution or more conflict. If you're joining late, don't worry! Our plots are summarized under the plot information board.  http://theasters.boards.net/thread/7/chapter-1-roam

- EASY TO JOIN! EASY TO LEARN! EASY! No RP samples, you don't even need to speak with Leda to join; send a request to the in game group of Warren of the Asters. All you need is a realistic looking rabbit that doesn't too far exceed the size of Fowler (fowler is around the height limit, if you just measure up to him when you meet him). If you're alright with that, and have read our rules, then you're set to go. We're also simply "easy to learn." Yes, it appears there's a lot of information to read, but you can actually just skip reading the lore because it is referenced and explained the most through role play sessions. You don't need an entire book or a large reference in order to participate; you'll learn easily the ways of warren life in a nice, immersive way by experiencing it for yourself... or yeah, you could also just read the lore board.

- DID THIS ALL INTEREST YOU? HERE'S HOW TO JOIN.
All you need to join is a realistic rabbit OC, and a willingness to read these here rules on our site: http://theasters.boards.net/thread/4/official-rules
After you've read the rules, you can join our (optional) discord at tinyurl.com/astersdiscord
OR simply add in game user leda and whisper her when she's online.
Whilst you wait, feel free to take a gander at our lore board on the site.  http://theasters.boards.net/board/5/asters

We hope to see you there.  I now leave you all with some map previews, more to be added, and more to be seen in our discord chat!

find me in game as user leda, or see my feral heart dA, rookfox.deviantart.com !

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: WARREN OF THE ASTERS - A unique rabbit RP
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 07:12:31 pm »
Wow, this indeed seems like a very unique roleplay. I don't think I've ever seen a rabbit roleplay out there. The map looks wonderful so far from those screenshots and I love the site layout. You did a mighty fine job putting this together! Best of luck on gaining members =) Also, I love that art, amazing work~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort