Author Topic: pokemon highschool (human pokemon rp ) [Inactive since 10/01/2014]  (Read 22660 times)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
Re: pokemon highschool (human pokemon rp )
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2013, 06:22:18 pm »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline OneNOnly

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I break too easily, heal too fast
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2013, 06:39:26 pm »
(Aw, I'm sorry, gal. I couldn't bare it if my brother died, or my step-sister, or step-brother. I've had two good friends move. The one I was talking about earlier, and a girl. Man, I'm horrible at spelling names. Trying to remember how to spell there names...derp)
Genee began drawing again. She blinked as she looked at the picture of a Pikachu. It was her brother, a very lively fellow, a chatter box once he gets used to strangers. She began drawing again. This time, it was pretty Eevee. If Haley didn't have freckles, she would have a lot of boys on her tail. She chuckled. She already had a few boys on her tail, while Genee had one. Thing is, she listened to her parents rules, knowing there wanting the best for her, so she had feelings for no one. She put away her notebook, not wanting to think of Hayden.
{Insert Clever Signature Here}

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2013, 11:05:21 pm »
I couldent stand life if my sister died))

Alice layer down and fell asleep
Max did the same and feel asleep

((Was it Sam ornmax))

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline OneNOnly

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2013, 01:36:02 am »
(Been awkwardly quiet... and your char is Max, unless your talking about something else? O.o merp Can't think of anything else to post...)

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2013, 11:51:26 am »
Thank you and it has been -le posts-)

Alice dreamer of her getting good grades and being a good student

Max yawned as she looked up at the roof
( couldent think of anything to post)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2013, 07:46:47 am »
((It isn't that bad... I've been through the mourning already. It was about five years ago, still don't remember quite well what happened. Well, bad things happen and it isn't anyone's fault. You mustn't stop and mourn forever- that will just make things worse.
(When times are dark and you feel sadness pulling you again, just think how sad and guilty they would feel if they saw you wasting your life because of them)
Keep on keeping on, there's always happiness after the storm.))

Draca closed the computer. "Let's go exploring a bit. Laziness might be our middle name but I want to know all the exits out of here", she said, winking. Char laughed, and closed the computer as well. "Let's go then. I keep the keys", the girl said, and the two walked out, closing the door behind them.
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline OneNOnly

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2013, 05:07:03 pm »
(Sorry for vanishing, and I agree with you, Dragonite. I heard yesterday that I have a three-year-old cousin, and his lung had giving out because fluids kept building up. My mother had said his lung gave out, and nothing more, and then I asked my Dad for more details. He said fluids where building up, and his mother, my great-aunt, wasn't very nice to him, and had a lot of drugs. I thought it was just my mom's father, not my great-aunt.)

Genee shifted in the bed, getting a little restless. She slid over the edge, landing on her feet. Her tail lashed as she fought for balance for a moment. She leaned against the bed, wondering what she could do. Maybe I can go over and talk to my neighbors? She stared at the wall. She suddenly imaged of being a real luxio. She was running in a forest, her eyes darting everywhere. She moved faster as a big tree come into her view. Her yellow eyes glinted as she spotted a hole in the tree, large enough to fit her. Genee blinked as she was put back in the real world.
(I daydream here and there...even in school, so I don't tend to hear the teacher much.)

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2014, 01:54:15 am »
(Ooh... This looks fun. I have two questions: Are you still accepting? If so, then do you accept Kalos pokemon? If not, then that's fine, I'll still join.)

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2014, 04:47:49 am »
Yes we are still accepting and all pokemon are welcome ^^)

Alice woke up and slide out of bed trying to be as quiet as she could so no one around sour hear her opening the door she perked outside to see if any teachers were around. Not seeding anything she quickly flew out the door and shut it

Going to the front of the school she went out of the front door to go flying around.

(Yes finally found something to post about!)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2014, 11:01:00 pm »
(Yay! ^u^ Alright, here are my forms)

Name: Mystal (Combination of 'mystic' and 'crystal')
Pokemon: Meowstic (Female)
Theme song: Born This Way - Lady Gaga
Voice: Carrie Underwood
Pic/description:
Dorm mate: Marvel
Other(op): N/A
Student or teacher: Student
Team gold or black: Gold

Name: Marvel
Pokemon: Meowstic (Male)
Theme song: Suit and Tie - Justin Timberlake
Voice: Vash the Stampede from Trigun: Badlands Rumble